Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Baldies!

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Like all the guys in my family, I became folically challenged in my early 20s. Fortunately - according to my SO and if you believe Hollywood, a clean, bald head is "in" and "hot." Thankfully, I have a nicely shaped skull and can pull it off... MEH. Whatever. It is what is...
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Girly Boy in Paradise lisablack44's Avatar
    Early age marriage, Business worries, gender confusion... I had the monk look by 24.
    I have been shaving it all ever since

One of nature's tricks. Hair all over but little on the head! So cruel.

My hairline started moving back shortly after high school. I like to think I was looking more and more distinguished!

Me too, on the plus side though, I walked under a bird that was relieving itself one day... it didn't get in my hair!

Losing more by the day, it seems. Yet it grows very well in 2 places these days - my nose and ears.

Platinum Member
    Hi Martha, I still have a full head of hair but I keep it cut to a conservative male haircut so it doesn't show while wearing a wig
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Fortunately mine is shaved by choice. I have never been a fan of hair for as long as I can remember. The up side is that the wigs go on easier and look betterr then when the time comes,the hair is gone again
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Even if I had more hair than the fringe around the edges I would wear a wig. I've always loved long hair on women. My grey curly shoulder length wig complements my age.

Hello!!!! Part of the club....since very young...now all shaved
    [

Ever since about Jr High, I've had a "bald spot" right in the middle where the top of my head meets the back of my head. I always thought it was just where my hair parted, but since i've graduated, my hairs been getting thinner and thinner, and my forehead hairline keeps receding. Its really annoying since I'm only 22. I plan to get a hair transplant eventually, but who knows, I may just become a full baldie haha.

Yup...bald here too. My front hairline started going in reverse in late 20's...
    So I've shaved the rest off fully for the last...decade+...(now 48).
    It'd been awhile since I saw where it was at.. So for 2 weeks recently I let it grow w/o shaving.
    Well.. Still receded...but not only that the rest is 70% grey.
    So it's back to the smooth style again

And have the same...migrated to nose, ears, and back. So silly to grow there....
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

The top going is easy enough to take care of with shaving or other alternatives. How do you take care of the shoulder and back hair though? Shave? Wax?

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    By the sounds of it I'm luckier than most... As I said before, I've got very little on my head and shave what's left, but I've got none at all on chest, back, shoulders. I've practically none on my arms and legs and ears and nose are clear as well.

Much as I would love golden flowing locks, I'm glad I don't have to wax!!!
    Call me Donna, please

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Bald and proud, I do not wear a wig when "dressed", only on Halloween. I'm the bald sexy man in a dress.

At 57 I'm mostly Grey and starting to get thin up top. I'm growing out my hair one last time as a promise to a friend that I will donate it to Locks of Love in her name. Then I will more than likely start keeping it shorter (much,much) until I have the Friar look then it all comes off. Now if I ould just get the hair on my back, in my ears and nose to stop growing I would be one of the happiest guys in a dress here. ( no low cut blouses or backless dresses for me)
    Last edited by Tammy Lynn Tx; 07-13-2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: additional comments

I started losing my hair before I was 20. I now have a nice bald spot... Ah well, makes wigs easier I guess.

Silver Member
    Ina Girdle, I'm with you, little where I want it and much where I don't. I think one of the reasons I started to publicly CD was so I could continue to go to salons for hair services once mine was to sparse. I loved getting my hair done and tried many services. Henna, every conditioning treatment, then perms (I loved the early '80's!) Now the only way i can get anything beyond a men's trim is with a human hair wig!

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm one of those people with a perfect head. I'm a living wig block. It's perfect for wearing a wig. The down side is that since I am naturally air cooled I cannot wear a wig in warm weather. In the cooler weather I love my wigs. And with these new mesh wigs, they blend beautifully when they can sit flush on my perfect head. Just yesterday my granddaughter said she thinks I would look ugly with hair, she likes me bald. If she only knew.

quite a contrast, I shave my head. But I agree. it does make the wigs fit perfectly.

Banned Read only
    Not bald, but the train is goin' South, particularly in the last 5 years (60 to 65). If it is true that the trait skips a generation and is on the Mother's side, my maternal grandfather lost 90% of his hair between 25 and 30. I suppose it is good that I have hung in as long as I have.

The looking younger thing is interesting. I had not realized it until I bought a wig at the end of last year. Makes a LOT of difference...

[chimes in] here too. Male pattern baldness followed by hair loss . Luckily my wife loves bald men so I keep what is left very short (measured in Angstroms no doubt!).
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Receding hair line since I was 15.Has been the bane of my existence ! The first time I took the plunge and got a number 1 shave was very freeing.I prefer bald over a comb over but it would be nice to have a full head of hair though,sigh.
    Plucked her eyebrows on the way Shaved her legs and then he was a she
    Hey babe, take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed

Yep, I used to have hair down past my shoulder blades and my wife insisted that I keep it in a perm so it would fit better under a surgical cap. Then about 20 years ago when my bangs wouldn't cover my forehead she shaved it all off and bought me a wig.

Wore my hair shoulder length or longer into my 30s. Now I shave it back so the grey doesn't show under my wigs. Ain't getting older great?

Dee