Thread: One of us?

One of us?

So, about five minutes ago, a Toyota (or possibly Honda) SUV passes me on the freeway near my home. The plate read "GUUURRL". Do I have a possible friend in the area?
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Depends on who's driving it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Lololol. That is an unusual plate to say the least. However, most CDers do not advertise that they are CDers on their license plates.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Maybe who knows for sure.
    Follow her around LOL no wait don't do that .........

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    maybe they were out of I's at the license plate factory ???but seriously not seriously ...that was me whizzing by...hope i diddnt cut you off...

Aspiring Member
    Do you think, possibly, you're not the only CD in Los Angeles?

i thought it was spelt with only 2 "u's"
    but then again i'm a product of the nyc school system...
    and where i come from u's is a word!
    so i guess u's do have a friend in the area
    paula

They probably live close by, half hour down the San Diego freeway at 70 mph.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Do you really think GG's don't use slang? Oh, what are the odds. The first page of google hits today with the spelling guuurrl were all about GG's.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Careful I bite <3
    Yup I second that guuurl is probably about a GG. There was an old chat website with a similar name that was mostly for alternative oriented GG's.

However, if you see a license plate reading "XDRESS", that would probably be a dead giveaway. I wonder if anyone really has one of those plates?

I've seen suspicious license plates "CD SAM" and "SH MAYL".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Careful I bite <3
    lol those are harder to say its a GG

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have driven in LA quite a few times. I am not sure that anyone on those highways is a friend as much as a competitor for the same piece of track. Like NASCAR or short track racing. At best a civil competitor.