Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do my GG friends want to dress me up?

Exclamation Why do my GG friends want to dress me up?

I have two female friends whom I'm close with (and I mean pretty close, we know VERY personal things about each other, but they do not know I am a CD), one whom is an ex girlfriend (things didn't work out, but even though I still have a thing for her we're good friends now). A few years ago, I dressed up as a girl (heels, mini skirt, full makeup, etc) for a costume party which everyone took as a joke but me. One of them complimented me on my legs and even said I had nicer legs to show off than her. Fastforward to last week...

I'm at their place (they're roommates), and the one that is not my ex is a very touchy girl (non-sexual)... I had my leg up on a foot rest and she complimented me on the boots I was wearing (our feminine sides always find good taste in shoes!), and then she proceeded to ask me if I had shaven my legs. I replied no (and I haven't in some months because I haven't dressed as much as I would like to). She then lifted my jean leg to expose my bare leg. She then asked if she would WAX my legs! Even though deep down I wanted to yell "HELL YES!" I simply asked why. She said they made nice silky smooth legs and that hair grew back thinner as opposed to shaving - which I took as them wanting me more feminine, permanently. As I turned to look at my ex, she had an even bigger smile and added "your chest, too!" (my ex has a thing for feminine guys, go figure). These girls really want to wax me!

My legs are pretty hairy from the knees down, and they do know I do shave them from time to time and that I always keep them nice and smooth during the hot summer months. But I don't think it's that they want me smooth, I feel like it's them wanting to be the ones to feminize me. Do they somehow sense the girl within me? It's worth to note that when I dated my ex, our friends knew I was the caring girl of the relationship :P

When I was in high school and early in college, a two different female friends wanted to put makeup on me - one because she liked my lips and wanted to see me in lipstick, and the other wanted to put mascara on me because I have long eyelashes.

Have any of you been in a similar situation?

My wife fixes my makeup for me but that's as close as I had. Wow you are lucky to have two wanting to feminine you. Enjoy the time.

They probably sense that you have an interest and, being friends, want to help you explore a bit. They also might be curious about how far you would take it.

Sounds like fun, providing she is good at waxing!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    because they know....they have that spidey sense

not me...the girls i know wanna put a bag over my head

speaking of bags over the head...hey ad, can you relate to that, cough, cough
    Last edited by paulaprimo; 07-10-2014 at 02:25 AM.
    paula

Adrianna's got in one, they know and you know they know, and they know you know they know you know ... I could go on ..
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Banned Read only
    ... because God actually does answer prayers!

Seriously, this was a dream of mine since I was about 10 years old. (Well, until I started transition and things changed.)

Probably because they want a life sized, living doll.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Why you aren't being more honest with your two friends is baffling...
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Allow me to say what I suspect most of us are thinking. You're a fool if you let this opportunity slip past! I'd have nailed down a date and time right then and there. This could be either one of the best experiences of your life, or you can make it a missed opportunity that you'll regret forever.

The blunt girl,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Susan
    Congratulations love....................you have just won the CD lottery
    How do I get this shade of green off me?
    Amanda

I agree with the other comments. You are very lucky, you need to go back to them and see how far this goes! It will be an experience of a lifetime.
    It is funny how GG's seem to know.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Susana, So what's the problem??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Your lucky you have girl friends that want to do that, many cd men would kill to be in you situation hun, hehe I know how you feel though my best friend Jojo started dressing me when I was 6 we were both the same age trouble is it rubbed off and made me what I am today lol oh well you can't help what you like, female fashion has always fascinated me

Aspiring Member
    Go for it or give their number out to the rest of us.

This could be the best thing that ever happened to you. Do not let the opportunity pass. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda L. View Post
    Susan
    Congratulations love....................you have just won the CD lottery
    Amanda
    Holy cow! I'm with you there.. I'd love to have that problem. Maybe let them play, enjoy the time but not be to eager if you don't want to totally let them know?

Maybe go along with it, but not be to eager if you don't want to totally come out?

Platinum Member
    Or, I suppose it could be your fantasy. You'll have to tell us which it is.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

and I mean pretty close, we know VERY personal things about each other, but they do not know I am a CD
    Yes they do or are relatively confident you are.

Please don't pass this up, so you can share with us! Let them do the driving. If it's legs, and they already know you shave them, why not? Then see what and how long the next thing is and make another choice. I see no downside here.

I am so jealous. Good luck!

Oh my!!!!! any time you wanna' trade places just let know. Your friends can feminize me anytime they want and I'll stay that way!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    Probably because they want a life sized, living doll.
    That would be my guess. Lol! It might be fun, I mean if youre into that sort of thing.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I have not been in that situation but I will HAPPILY trade places with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Or, I suppose it could be your fantasy. You'll have to tell us which it is.
    My initial reaction as well...

All I can say is "I should be so lucky..."

I've never been in that situation, even though I also attended a Halloween costume party dressed to the nine's once. My makeup was even really good but I didn't do it letter-perfect because I had a feeling that would lead to too many questions from people that I haven't outed myself to. There was a couple there that did know about me though, and one of them said I looked adorable. I'm sure I needed no blush after that.

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

It does not really matter if this fantasy or reality.

Make it Your reality
    Sometimes all you have to do is ask

Jean Ann