Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDing in "the golden years"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Since my first time en femme was at age 55 I'm not sure I have much. to compare, with the exception that I hope Tina has honed her skills and understanding of herself sufficiently that retirement will be a time of comfort with herself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Retired or not, my dressing issues have to do with a disapproving teen daughter still living at home!

I'm over 70. I can and have scheduled my dressing around my work ever since I began dressing. But, I can't arrange my daughter's schedule! Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I'm 65 and I would probably have been retired before now, but it looks like maybe another year or so. A lot of the timing has to do with alimony for my first wife, but it is what it is.

When we retire, we are planning to move to the desert in California. Warmer weather will be good for both my wife and me for health reasons. Funny thing: when we decided upon moving to the desert (at least 4 hours away from the closest place either of us have lived), my wife asked me if I would dress more in a place where no one knew us (to start with)? After a while, my answer was "Yes, probably.".

Being that I am retired now and have been for a little over a year, I dress more, actually much more and find that the more I do it the more I want to do it. It has come to the point that I am considering going 24/7. I not only like the way I look when I am dressed but feel better about myself as well.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

When I first retired 10 years ago, I would dress or underdress every day while my wife was at work (She knows that I dress). As time went on the desire to dress lessened, no longer a pent up need. Now my dressing is not rushed like before, a more relaxing pace.

Jacqueline
    I think that any idol time where I am not spending 8 or 10 hours away from home is going to mean alot more time for me to dress when I am always at home. I guess I wouldn't have to worry about co workers ever catching on to the occasions that I had under dressed over the years.