Thread: I Think I am in TROUBLE

I Think I am in TROUBLE

Well last night was the big night for me and my SO we went to a CD_TV club here where I knew a couple of Gay Guys and they had it all set up for me and my wife.
    We arrived with not much fanfare, but that was only the beginning.
    As I said earlier that I love to dance well it didn't tkae long for me to get out on the dance floor with David, and for the first time in my life I was dancing with a Guy it really felt great, although he had to keep reminding me that he was the lead, well one thing lead to another and I was lost in the ecstacy of the evening.
    I think I got a little Drunk( A little lets say a lot) I had to be driven home by my wife.
    Back to why I think I am in trouble, this morning it is very quiet around here all she has said to me if I want to act like a hooker maybe I should dress like one from now on OPPS.
    I need some help shes not talking to me about any thing.
    LOVE & HUGS
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Buy her some flowers and tell her you're sorry! And then cool the CDing for a spell.

One of the biggest fears wives have is their crossdressed husband finding a man. It's going to be difficult to convince her you not interested in men that way, if your not.

Hell, my wife got upset last night when I asked her to shave my back. We had talked about it before, but when it came right down to it, she did shave me, but then was upset afterwards. We are going out tonight and my hairy back would have looked rediculus on my gown.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 12-04-2004 at 10:30 AM.
    DonnaT

How about if I take her out on the town with me in my best business suit and buy her a nice new dress and get her the full treatment at the salon. I am thinking that this may be the way to go also maybe a limo for the evening.
    Sounds good to me.
    Yes I think I will cool the CD for a while especially in front of her, also the flowers sound good too.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Relationships Require Trust

You are in trouble, and you deserve to be!

Ouch!

We often cross that line when we are having fun and are a little tipsy. But making up can be fun too! You know what to do. Remember her feelings do count!

But don't despair. You're not alone. My wife has asked me not to involve her. But last night while making love I asked if I could put on a nightgown.
    Ooops. Bad call. She cried. Now I'm in full make up mode. (Not what you think or what I want!!!

Good luck. Jerry

JoannaDees

D'oh!!!!

I agree with Jerry, in that you deserve to be in trouble.

What were you thinking? Especially if she is still unsure about this aspect of you, but even if she is not. I can just imagine the scene, her sitting at the table, watching her husband all dressed up, getting wasted, dancing with the gay guys. :mad: I've inferred it was slow dancing too. You didn't divulge how far you went out there, what would prompt the hooker comment. You've probably done some big time damage there.

Hey, sorry this post seems harsh, but that's what this forum us about, right? Ask and receive.

Yes I deserver everything you are throwing at me, Y_all know my new Christmas outfit well gues who's going to get that, you guessed it, but I think shes worth it.
    It's still pretty quiet around here even after I put all the Christmas Decorations up on the house, yes I did that too!. I broke two fingernails doing it just when I was getting my own in shape.
    Well I will leave with my head hanging low and get in my boy mode for awhile, damn I can't even wear my thongs, Bummer.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette
    PS I tink I am paying the price now My feet are killing me I was in three inch spikes all night. My head don't feel the greatest either. LOL
    Last edited by Georgette; 12-04-2004 at 02:10 PM.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Julie
    Georgette, yes you do deserve everything that is being thrown at you, the evening was for you to show yourself in a good light to your SO and try to aleviate her concerns about the whole CD business.

Sure as you say you could take her out on the town in your best business suit and spoil her rotten but this isn't the issue. She's going to want reassurance this isn't how Georgette is going to behave in the future. If I'm totally wrong on this I'm sorry but this is how I percieve the situation.

JJ

Amelie
    The girls here said a lot of good. All I can add is, stay away from the alcohol. This does so much damage to people. Also, think how your wife would have felt if you were close dancing with another woman while she was on the side lines. You were in a gay bar. you could have danced with your wife. This is why you got married to her, to be her partner. I am not telling you off, you made a mistake. You must do whatever it takes, to appologize and make it up to your wife. You might have a headache, but she has a heartache.
    I hope all works out for you and your wife.
    Love Amelie

be clear

I am going to disagree with most of the posts here, You were thrilled to be out as a girl dancing with a man, yes? Well, why did you like it? Because of who you are. This is about you, not her. It is sad that she got upset with you and she is not wrong for doing so. You have misled her for years by pretending to be straight. It is hot to be the girl with a man and there is nothing wrong with wanting that or acting it out. The real issue here is one of self-knowledge and honesty. And that, I think, should be the goal and purpose of this site and everyone who belongs to it. Not everyone is gay or bi or straight. Sexual orientation is a function of honesty, self-knowledge and change. How many of us are still with our first girlfriends? Not many, I would venture. Did we love them? Yes. Was it meant to be? No. It is said that the price of freedom is responsibilty. Part of that responsibility is to ensure freedom for others. Had your wife behaved as you did with another man or woman, how would you feel? This is all so simple when you look at it clearly. Do you want to be a girl with a man? Mind you, I am not judging you or anyone else here. I think it is perfectly alright for a CD to want to be a man's girlfriend in every sense of the word. Is this something that you want? Your wife must wonder and with good reason. Yet, so many things are transitory in nature and, once lived out, lose their power to compel and become dry and dusty relics of fantasies past. Only you can tell what path you want to take and whether you can live with the consequences. I will not speak for others, but I will support you in any choice you make and wish you well. I do not think denying your girl side to mollify your wife's feelings is the wisest path to tread. This is an issue not best dealt with by sweeping things under the rug. There is a tremulous temerity that characterizes this site, a sense of walking on eggshells and being desperate to not seem to have any sensuality involved in this, our common passion. I think it is hooey. The best result that could be hoped for here is a common evolution and awakening of freedom from stereotypes, a liberation of libidinousness that encompasses ourselves, our SO's and our families. We live in Puritania. This country was founded by Puritans and remains governed by them. Study psychology and you will find that the repression of the libido so characteristic of Puritanism leads to things like witch hunts and burnings at the stake and stocks and pillories and Scarlet Letters. This is not what we as human beings should tolerate, much more strive for. Having come of age in the '60's, I am fine with the lack of promised moving sidewalks and personal flying cars and unlimited free energy. But this persistence in self-destructive sexual McCarthyism is intolerable. Live free or die! It is entirely possible to love your wife or girlfriend and still like to be with a man as his girlfriend. How is this unjust? How is it meretricious? Do we only love one? Is the icon of monotheism to model the human heart? I expect a lot of comment here after dictionaries are pored over and noggins are scratched. I for one do not think you did anything amiss. I also think you might find happiness as a miss.

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by carolynhcd
    I am going to disagree with most of the posts here, You were thrilled to be out as a girl dancing with a man, yes? Well, why did you like it? Because of who you are. This is about you, not her. It is sad that she got upset with you and she is not wrong for doing so. You have misled her for years by pretending to be straight.
    I think you are misrepresenting Georgette here and should read all her previous posts in other threads around this, you will then see why she got the responses she did.

JJ

When my tremulous temerity becomes a liberation of libidinousness I'll be making a declaration of the emancipation proclaimation!

Quote Originally Posted by carolynhcd
    Do we only love one?
    If you're married and you've therefore taken an oath to be faithful, then yes. My boyfriend and I aren't married, but we are serious about each other, and early on in the relationship agreed that we are exclusive. If I saw him slow dancing with anyone else, be they male or female, I'd be extremely upset. Since we've agreed to be monogamous, the choice is monogamous relationship with me or no relationship with me.

Sounds like Georgette wants to keep her marriage, not lose it - some of your suggested actions would result in her losing it...
    Life is not about finding yourself, life is about creating yourself

Carolyn,
    Maybe I missed it, but never in your post do you mention compassion. Not everything is supposed to be me, me, me. Georgette has demonstrated that she still loves her wife and you tell her to just disregard her wife's feelings altogether.
    I feel sorry for you if this is the way you really live your life. And believe me, I'm no Puritan.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Smile trouble

have nothing to add,no insight to share,just my sympathy for the troubles and a heartfelt hope you can resolve them, sooner rather than later.and for what it's worth,huggs.

Thanks everybody for all your help yes I need to show a little more compassion to my SO as that is something that Itake for granted to many times.
    LOVE & HUGS
    Georgette
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

flowers as an apology

Just a note about flowers as an apology. To me flowers say guilt. They say I'm not really sorry so here's a cop out for not really communicating.

Now Flowers for no reason, other than a surprise I love and appreciate you! That might just be good for a relationship. I actually buy flowers for my husband more than he buys them for me. He's not a T-girl but does have a strong underlying feminine side probably used to be described as a snag, and just appreciated flowers. I know the type of flowers he likes. Mostly orchids.and Australian native flowers. And EXPENSIVE ones! NOT last min at the Petrol station crap ones either!!!!

Orchids are nice too if they are still growing. I say that we can enjoy them together and look forward to us both being together to watch it bloom next year.

I have a lovely collection of shoes and boots and we have lots of orchids!

If you take your wife out when you are dressed as a lovely t-girl MAKE IT LIKE A FIRST DATE!! which it is in a way, attend to her like her best girlfriend, say nice things to her... bitch about the way all the others are dressed!! Tell her that she could teach them a thing or too. If you want to dance with a guy, set her up with someone too!!! (but make sure hers is not as cute as yours)

There are rules for girls going out with other girlfriends...!!! Ask your teenage daughters! (you do everything you can to make them notice and want you, then ignore them) Always leave them wanting more.

Kerri
    I also agree with JoannaDees & Jerry ..... do it ..... do it .....despacio.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Buy her some flowers and tell her you're sorry!

This is a BAD IDEA I think. My honest feeling about this, is that I would feel placated and patronized. I think your better idea is to take out on the town. Lay off the booze when you're out dressed with her. And remember, you set the tone for how she is to perceive your dressing. You giving yourself a bad reputation

G'luck sweety, keep us posted.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

I have to agree. I don't really think that flowers are the best idea. But I do think that you should do what ever it takes to make sure that she sees that you are truely sorry for what has happened. I know for sure that if I did something like that to my wife she would completely freak out. Due mostly to the fact that wen we first started talking about the fact that I was a cd the first fear that hit her was the fear that I was gay and I would want to leave her for a man. And like someone else said I think that by far that is the biggest fear connected to the lifestyle by spouses. At this point I think that the most you can hope for is a long road to undo the damage that was done. Believe me it doesn't take much to hurt someone but it takes alot to repair it. I hope that you are able to show her that you are truely sorry and that you won't do anything like that again.

I think that really the first date notion really hit the nail on the head, and it is an idea that we should all consider when we are facing our first night out with our so, with us in girl mode. They have to come first so that we can show them that we are the same person wheather dressed as a girl or guy.

It might even help to put yourself in her position for a while just to get an idea of what she is feeling. Try and see what she saw and let yourself feel what she probably felt watching all this take place and that might give you some insight as to what might help make her feel better about the whole thing.

good luck and good wishes

huggs
    anna
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    tell her you got carryed away l.et her hear what you know she is thinking .go out to dinner and let her know the bouth of you love her. mabey a single red rose at the reateront would be nice........ drop it off earlyer have them bring it out with drinks be fore the meal
    a nice touch............."he" has done that a few times..........