Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a clandestine clothes washer?

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    "Ninja Washdays" That's funny.
    No problem in allowing the delicates to dry out properly.
    Learned at a young age of doing all the laundry.
    Just one of many house chores to share.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I wash most things by hand and let them dry overnight in our bathroom. My wife somehow puts the rest in our regular'll laundry without anyone else noticing anything out of the ordinary. I still can't figure out how she does this as we aren't the same size, but she said to leave it to her and I do!

Careful I bite <3
    Last time I had to do anything similar was before I told my SO. She already saw the clothes but since I had told her they weren't mine, I was extra careful not to let her see that they had been worn.

In general though, the more I have to be careful about washing, the more likely I just won't wear too much to reduce the odds of getting caught there as well.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    My dear GF knows of Caden however we do not live together, but I have children and roommates. So when I must wash, I use a mesh bag I got from a Disney cruise to keep it all together so there aren't any loose items to go digging for (Time is of the essence). I hover like a hawk until the wash is done, YOINK the bag out of the washer and closet dry my stuff. Unless nobody is home. Then I get to take my time. But thats not very often. If I get really desperate, or have a lot of things to wash, I take it to he laundromat. Anything nice goes to the dry cleaner.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Yes! Guilty as charged. I sneak my stuff in the laundry when Ms. J. is out for some reason. Or better yet, just drop by my favorite thrift store and buy new dresses. My last washing was in the shower. Used shampoo on my black panty girdle and white panties. Scrub, rinse, wring and hang to dry in the trunk of my black car which sits in the sun. Its really hot in there.

Platinum Member
    As a retiree with a working spouse that does not propose a problem. I have ample time to run everything through a wash and dryer. If you do not have the luxury of uninterrupted time I recommend you read the wash and drying recommendations before buying any garment.

When I first started wearing panties and hose everyday, my wife told me that I was going to do my own washing. So not a problem on that front. I usually hand wash my undergarments in Woolite each night and hang them on a drying rack till dry.

I used to be careful when I washed things. It wasn't a big problem because I do all the washing and the cooking, cleaning etc. (My wife is the main breadwinner). I would just include them in a regular wash and be careful to separate them later.

Then I came out to her. Now it's simple. They go in the laundry basket and get washed just like everything else. In any case I don't even have male panties anymore. Nothing to hide now.

Guilty.

Used to be more of an issue than it is now. Now, I'm working from home a lot and doing laundry all the time, so getting my things in there and out isn't much of an issue.

Back when I was first wearing panties it was more of a challenge to slip things in, and run down to pull a few items out before they were discovered. Still got caught a couple times, but that's been quite a while.

I share laundry facilities with the people upstairs. I tend to wash my stuff in the middle of the night, often while in girl clothes as well. I machine wash everything that I can, using lingerie bags of various sizes to help protect the garments. I can hear if anyone upstairs is clomping around so there's little risk of being caught.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Our washer has a "hand wash" cycle. My wife does all the laundry, including my femme stuff. I'd be glad to help, but I've gotten the impression that she'd rather I'd stay out of the way.

I used to worry about it at the laundramat. But it occured to me nobody knows me, or whether I have a wife or livein girlfriend, or whose stuff it is. The washer is no problem. But all the colorful thongs and other stuff tumbling around in the glass dryer window might get noticed.

Nope, I wash my wife's dresses and undies with mine. Sorting can be a bit of a problem, however.

Dee

I wash my private girly clothes and stuff by hand while locking the door.
    I can't wash them at home by using washing machine as my family don't know about my other self.
    Thus I was them in my private space and dry them up by using dry towels and electric fan (summer) or heater (winter) because I can't hang them on the lines outdoors.
    I also dress up in the same space while I lock the door.
    Last edited by phlover; 07-14-2014 at 09:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    I used to worry about it at the laundramat. But it occured to me nobody knows me, or whether I have a wife or livein girlfriend, or whose stuff it is.
    Perhaps this is something single CD'ers worry about in public laundramats. Don't. Nobody really cares what anyone else is washing. If you even have remote concerns, just invite a female friend of appropriate size over even once for something, if you don't have a female friend, consider asking around about insurance and get a female insurance agent to stop over to discuss potential sales; if she's pretty EVERYONE will notice her. Then she's a perfect excuse for having female clothes in with your wash.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am a ninja washer too. Like sometimes_miss, my stuff goes into a net laundry bag. I believe that my wife and I share wash duties equally so when I do I try to toss mine in with hers. If that isn't possible then I wait until she's out running errands.

Banned Read only
    Hi Ilsa, Washing isn't the problem but drying can be ! We have a rotary clothes line so I hide my stuff behind shirts and bigger stuff !
    Most of my white lingerie is a soft shade of pink because I forgot to check the washer temperature !

Washing my clothes is not too much of a problem, it is the drying. I usually end up washing everything when my wife is out for a day or two. It is funny to see lingerie drying all over the house.

I have gotten outed several times as a result of laundry when I had roommates.

Now I live alone!

The Mad Scientist
    For me and my situation - living with 4 [other] women (20 year old daughter, 16 year old step-daughter, 9 year old step-daughter, and wife) - they find it AWESOME that each day when they come home all the laundry is just finished, sorted, and in their room. The wife sees it as "as good as it gets". (I work from home)

That said, there have been a few 'near misses' when eager girls try to empty the laundry by getting to it before 'the maid' does.

Before I was out to my family, I used to wash my underwear while I took a shower. I even managed to wash a sizeable pile of laundry in one marathon shower session.

Now it just goes into the machine with the rest of the laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I have to ask, are US washing machines still the size of a Smart car...? Everything is bigger over there....
    No, everything is the *correct* size over here, not scaled down to fit diminutive spaces. Our washing machine is 27" wide, which is the standard.

The best way to keep your "special" laundry a secret is to do all the laundry. That way, even if your wife figures out your secret, she won't let on because she doesn't want you to stop doing the laundry!

I'm being a bit humorous here, but like a lot of humor there is truth buried within. Honesty is always the best policy.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]