Thread: Making Progress

Thumbs up Making Progress

So today was a really good day for me and my cross dressing side. I worked all day which sucked but also I went out afterwards and bought a ladies razor. I completely shaved my legs even though I had some conflictions about it (mostly about going out while in guy mode -- but ill get over it) And besides, if anyone wants to be so bold as to comment on my shaved legs, what do i care? its my life and not theirs. Plus, ive already made up an excuse im a "Swimmer" which technically I am but only once or twice a week at the local YMCA lol. All of that aside, I think it was a great decision...right now im comfortable in my yoga shorts and a tank top while writing this, I never thought I would say that but i am and it feels great. I also ordered a decent looking wig and some starter makeup from amazon, I surely hope that it is of good quality but we shall see. Anyways I figured I would check in with all of you and write a quick note, I hope all of you had a great weekend! thanks ladies.

Jess

P.S. Cheers for Deutschland!

I have been shaving legs, underarms and various other trimmings and no one has comment on them some look and dont anything.

Hi Jessicaa,

My story of crossdressing is similar to yours, I got two wigs a few weeks ago and shopped a lot of clothes from a nearby thrift store. Now am so excited how everything is going, well I upgraded myself with fake silicone boobs and hip pads. They look amazing and you should try them sometimes. I also got one french maid costume from Amazon which will be tried tomorrow in a homemade photo studio. Lets be friends.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hey girl congrats on the leg shave thingy...as small as a hurdle as that really is, to some it's like the WORLD...glad you were able to see and realize nobody in this day & age is going to care if you shave your legs. I bet you cant wait for the postman to show up now ! Have fun and enjoy those legs !

Jessica,
    Nice to see progress......

P.S. Cheers for Deutschland!
    What have the Dutch got to do with it?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Careful I bite <3
    For me going from intermittent shaving to keeping myself permanently hairless took a long time too. Do what you feel ready for.

Congratulations, I'm in the hesitating part myself about taking the legs!
    My whole life I have been dressing up as a man. This is me.
    Maura - Transparent

Find me on any of these places:
    Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram

Well done Jess - sounds like you are getting ready for some serious fun...

Don't sweat the legs... I habitually wear shorts and shaved my legs back at the beginning of the year and aside from my wife commenting (it took her about 3 months to notice... ) no-one else notices or has commented... but I'd recommend a fake tan if you don't have a natural tan - it does look better and less obvious...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, Men with clean smooth shaved chest and legs are starting to become the new normal.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congratulations Jessica! Good for you, I have yet to take that plunge still a little scared. Reading others success stories is helpful.

Congratulations, Jessicaa! You'll won't be able to stand hairy legs again.

I just started dressing a few weeks ago. Shaving my legs was one of the first things I did and it felt (feels) wonderful. Shaving the rest of my body hair was not the best choice, although my lady did it, which was nice. But it's getting really itchy and it takes too long to do it every few days.

So, when it grows out I'm going to get waxed. Everything EXCEPT my legs, which I enjoy doing myself and do a pretty good job at. I love the feel of fabrics on my skin and putting lotion on my smooth legs. I've been out in public with shorts and no one said boo.

Congratulations on your progress. There are a lot of good makeup videos on youtube. It takes some practice, but it's fun. I couldn't stop smiling the first time I wore makeup and put on a skirt and top.
    I'm through accepting limits
    'Cause someone says they're so
    Some things I cannot change
    But 'til I try, I'll never know!
    - Defying Gravity from Wicked

Congratulations, Jessicaa! I've been shaving and waxing my legs for 15 years and I still love how my legs feel after a shave.
    Bethany

Many many years ago I had to have a hernia operation and being in the medical field, I pretty much knew what had to happen with the body hair.
    Well, it has been gone ever since. I have an epilator that you can use in the shower. That's all it takes.
    Although I do have a razor to touch up the "sensitive" areas.

I've had hairless legs for decades and not a singe comment, no one cares about my hairless legs except me. There really is no excuse for not shaving if that is what you want to do.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I've been shaving everything I can reach for 2 years.I work with a guy that,if he had noticed,would definitely have to tease me about it.Nobody has ever said a word,so I assume they don't even notice.And I also love the feeling of the smooth hairlessness,especially my legs and chest.

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    I shave approximately once every 1-2 months, when I feel like my body and leg hair have reached "critical mass." Nobody has noticed when I shave my legs, not even close friends. If they have, they haven't let me know! The main problem is when the hair starts growing back, it gets really prickly and annoying. My gift/curse is that I grow body hair VERY quickly :/.

Shaving was indeed a big step for me, although it hasn't exactly been a constant thing since I change my living arrangement often and sometimes don't even have access to a shower. Right now I'm shaving every couple of days to keep everything at bay. I have problems with breaking out afterwords due to sensitive skin, not to mention how unpleasant the coarse stubble feels after only half a day or so, so I'm saving for a home laser hair removal device to take care of it in a semi-permanent fashion.

I've had a few people ask, since I'm usually extremely hairy and it's very noticeable when I suddenly don't have any hair on my legs or arms. Recently a friend made some rude comments about it, which really was extremely tame compared to our normal banter, but he included the question of "are you a crossdresser?" I avoided the question, and if he gleamed any information from that, he probably also got the hint that it wasn't any of his business. Normally the "it's really hot and I work outside much of the time" excuse works though.

congrats to you jessicaa. smooth legs is such a wonderful feeling!
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by sandie View Post
    I have been shaving legs, underarms and various other trimmings and no one has comment on them some look and dont anything.
    I'm with you on this one and do likewise

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

A bonus to having shaved legs is that everything you wear over them feels good, even men's trousers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    About a month ago I ordered waxing supplies from Amazon. Last week, I finally waxed my legs and chest.
    I also trimmed the hair on my foreearms.
    I live in Costa Rica and am always in shorts and often is a swimming suit with no shirt.
    I don't know if anyone has noticed, but no one has said anything.

The Mad Scientist
    Be sure to do what makes you happy. We should all be here to support each other.

I have been shaving more and more [parts] over the years and it's frustrating after a while that there is no end [for the shaving] in sight.
    Even a 4-5 day trip is a pain until I can get home and shave it down. My SO helps with the parts that I can't reach in the tub.

I'd love to be hairless all the time without the constant trouble - but I'm not sure the best way to handle that.

Alexis "Lexie"
    Hi Jess,

I think you'll find yourself to be a shaver for life. I've been shaving my legs regularly for the past 14 months. My wife doesn't particularly like it but she is tolerant and ok with it. I've had one or two people ask me why I shave them. No need for excuses. I just tell people I feel cleaner without hair on my legs and prefer the look. After that, there is no further discussion. Once people and yourself get past the unusual part, it becomes no big deal. Just be sure to keep shaving them so that people will continue to accept it and will not question it again.

Yoga clothing is so comfy. I have a pair of black yoga Capri pants. I have not done any aerobic exercises wearing them. I want to badly. Plus, I like how they make the butt look nice!!