Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The tingle through your you get when dressed

The tingle through your you get when dressed

Hi ladies,
    I haven't been able to dress lately as I be been away. Any way I was visiting some GF's in a small country town and they asked me to help them make some scones, as a joke they asked me to put on a pretty frilly apron, naturally I obliged. As I put it on, my body had the unmistakable tingle/ sensation rush through that I imagine all of us ladies get when we dress.
    My question is do others get the " tingle" when putting on an insignificant piece feminine clothing like a an apron?
    By the way my GF's don't know I dress!
    Love to all,
    Adelaide

Not sure a tingle. More pleasure that a part of me is being expressed.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    certain clothing items do that for me...but it fades as that item gets old and it gets worn once or twice...last was a pair of high waisted leather pin up style short shorts that did it for me....I am a material girl...and I mean I like certain materials...lately its been leather...in the past when i first was dressing it was latex and pvc...whatever the material they make scuba skirts out of to me is pretty sexy...its like a wetsuit material...what do they make yoga/workout pants out of?? yea..that too...fur is nice.. material is an important part for me when i'm shopping.

Yes there is some heightening of anticipation.

It's probably the reason we indulge so much.

Just wait till they ask you to change into something more comfortable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Careful I bite <3
    I'd say similar to what Gardener said. I get the tingle a lot more when it's something that really flatters me.

I'm very new to this, but there's a tingle for sure. Also a feeling of rightness, like when you find a particularly troubling puzzle piece and it fits in place perfectly. Maybe a little guilty pleasure, because I still feel like I'm transgressing somehow.

Dressing certainly gets all the senses active all at once. The feel of soft fabrics, the aroma of perfume and makeup, the sight of your transformed self, the sound od heels and swooshing of nylon and the taste of that gin and tonic as you languish in your favorite chair, soaking up the experience. The tingling then gives way to an overall giddiness of pleasure and relaxation.
    CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT TIME!
    Amanda
    X

The tingle is a result of a sudden jolt of adrenalin.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Yes Yes Yes, I've been doing this for a long time (CDing) and even opening the dresser drawer and seeing all the feminine panties and bra's is a "turn-on" feeling. As I slip into each piece the "high" increases, the tingle comes when I buy something new and sexy and rush home and as soon as I walk in the door I have to undress and try it on, then the mirrow. Amanda also said it very nicely.

It's still very enjoyable, but the tingle is not what it used to be when I was younger. This is a true story. Many years ago, in my 20s, I was all dressed up one night, in heels, pantyhose, short dress, wig and makeup. I was walking down a main street after dark, admireing myself in the store windows and the pantyhose were just rubbing on the front of me slightly, and pressing on the right places, and it felt really, really good. I felt an orgasm coming on, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My knees almost buckled, and I stopped and leaned against a building for support. It passed in a few seconds, and I hoped no one had seen me. Apparently no one had. I returned to the car and went home. One thing I noticed right away. The 3 inch heels that were so comfortable and easy to walk in, suddenly kind of hurt and were harder to walk in. I couldn't wait to get back to the car and get them off. I still love dressing up, but it isn't quite the big deal it once was, maybe because I live alone and can dress every day.
    Last edited by MelanieAnne; 07-14-2014 at 03:47 PM.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Still get it... That tingle, even in anticipation. It's the strangest thing and the hardest to explain. Big macho me getting all weak kneed over a dress or a pair of heels.
    Call me Donna, please

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelaide6
    My question is do others get the " tingle" when putting on an insignificant piece feminine clothing like a an apron?
    Yes, I get the “tingle” often! I think I’m addicted to the tingle…

Its definitely a tingle and its certainly a rise and I hope that never stops.

Putting on the makeup on does it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    Still get it... That tingle, even in anticipation. It's the strangest thing and the hardest to explain. Big macho me getting all weak kneed over a dress or a pair of heels.
    Donna,
    That's exactly what happens to me, this apron went on my body tingled all over and I felt a feeling of WOW, I thought to myself I hope none my GF'S notice me getting as you say "weak kneed" here!

All I know it's a great feeling to have.
    Adelaide

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I would have asked if there was anything else they wanted me to put on!!

And MissVS......be careful what you wish for......I hear that's a sure way to find yourself needing a doctor!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Lynn View Post
    I would have asked if there was anything else they wanted me to put on!!

And MissVS......be careful what you wish for......I hear that's a sure way to find yourself needing a doctor!!
    I actually did ask that, and we all had a giggle!

I wouldn't call it a tingle, but sort of very satisfied, comfortable feeling as I'm pushing and pulling the dress into position when I'm finishing getting dressed, then the last moments when I pull the hair from behind my ears so it flows down onto my shoulders and just a bit on the front so I can see it in my peripheral vision.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

That tingle you (we) have is the hook that says your a gurl now and forever enjoy

I feel it daily when I dress in the morning pulling my stockings on knowing that I will enjoy my day as Vera
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I enjoy my outings, but I don't really get a "rush" or "tingle" from it any more. It's just a way to express myself that I find comfortable.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Yes Yes Yes, I've been doing this for a long time (CDing) and even opening the dresser drawer and seeing all the feminine panties and bra's is a "turn-on" feeling. As I slip into each piece the "high" increases, the tingle comes when I buy something new and sexy and rush home and as soon as I walk in the door I have to undress and try it on, then the mirrow. Amanda also said it very nicely.
    I agree wholeheartedly with all this. Well put!

The sensation that appears to be similar to orgasm has gradually lessened as my dressing went on for a long time.
    Nowadays I just feel good and somewhat sexy, but the sensual excitement from dressing is not so large as the past.
    Maybe I'm just used to dressing and enjoy and sense the girly clothes and stuff just like other girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

I get a rush from the whole experience, but do get a tingle or moment of "Ahhhhhh" when I zip up the back of a dress that actually fits my frame and flatters my 'enhanced' figure. Having a dress fit properly and accentuate everything, and move with me like a second skin is an amazing feeling. Added to that is the pleasure of knowing that without my zipper helper, that dress is a part of me that I can't shed. I feel most like a woman when I can't easily take it all off. Hmmmmm. Something psychological here.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Platinum Member
    Hi Adelaide, Oh yes I still get that feeling when I open the closet door.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!