Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am The Exception. Or am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    I was clueless when I first started down this path.

Completely freaking clueless.

Still. At the end of the day, I didn't have a damn clue about crap.
    Of course, happens to many, we've seen it before, we will see it again...and again....and again.

I gotta laugh at this. I gotta laugh at me. And in hindsight, it is funny. Perhaps even precious, in some kind of sweet, innocent, naïve tranny newbie who is finally beginning to open her eyes from a life-long stay within the Matrix kinda way.

I mean, everyone that is anyone here has seen it a gazillion-million times over. I can picture it all quite easily, in fact: "Awwwwww! Look at the cute widdle baby twanny that thinks she knows better than all the west of us!! Isn't she just darling and the cutest li'l thing you've ever seen?!"
    Laughs. Well yes. We did tell you though.

It took me a long time to figure this out. Yeah, many of you tried to tell me. Many of you warned me. Many of you told me The Truth.
    Yes, it is what some of us do to try to save others some trouble and time.

That was all fine and well and junk, and I did appreciate the effort y'all put into trying to pry my eyes open, but I was one stubborn ass chica. I had to learn this for myself. But really, isn't that true for almost all of us here? At least, on this front?
    That is also true, to a certain extent.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Silver Member
    Trouble and time. Absolutely!

Anne, if only we could have saved you 10% of your troubles and led you to greener pastures 2 months earlier! Some of us clearly failed.

I missed the optimization discussion. Someone must have failed with me, too.

But if that's a little over the top, there a serious point to be had. To wit, NOTHING can shorten the process in any given case. The little prompts, advice, experiential anecdotes - all of it - are support props, and best delivered only as someone is ready for them besides. Suggestions as to what to expect and what to do, do little to nothing in shortening what a person must go through. To suggest otherwise is to make it an intellectual exercise.

Gabbi is a case in point. She can't NOT fight any more than I could or you (Anne) could.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-16-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: The language of this forum is English
    Lea

Every body has to come to terms with their own truth at their own pace. The hard work to transition can not begin until one accepts their authentic identity. Until that happens those afflicted will continue to fight it until something gives way, and usually not in a good way!
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaP View Post

Gabbi is a case in point. She can't NOT fight any more than I could or you (Anne) could.
    boy that is a tough pill when you are the example. I get your point but it doesn't make it and easier. I am trying my best to do what I feel is best but the "normalcy" of it is winning.

Anne it is a breath of fresh air to see how much you have changed as I have been here long enough to see you fight also and to know that at some point it fades away. A side note I love your profile pic you look great.!!
    Professional thread killer.

Silver Member
    I apologize if I embarrassed you, Gabbi. Yup, it's about as palatable as eating a worm.

Nothing like little fresh air once in a while!
    Lea

Aspiring Member
    I have pretty thick skin it's not bullet proof but still..actually Lea I need the honesty because I am stubburn as a mule and will not face facts sometimes...a life time of hiding has caused this i think....anyways ur humor is a breath frightening and nice air
    Professional thread killer.

Maybe someday you will discover what I did. Once you stop fighting it and embrace it, things progressively get better. It is the fighting it that hurts.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?