Thread: The Nicest Admirer I Have Met....Now That's How You Treat A Lady!

The Nicest Admirer I Have Met....Now That's How You Treat A Lady!

Well yesterday my bestie and I went out to dinner at our favorite Sushi restaurant. First time there as a girl but it was no big deal as usual. Afterwards I felt like going out last night so I went to one of the local gay bars I have been to quite often. Spent the majority of the night talking to this older gay couple about all sorts of stuff. They were sort of fitness buffs and were all into my arms lol (which i'm hoping keep getting smaller) I was able to educate them a LOT on the TG community. Great guys.

After they left I went and watched some really horrible karaoke. While I was just sitting alone watching, a nice guy came over to me, probably late 20s looked like the marine type, and asked why was I sitting over here all alone etc. He immediately asked if I would like a drink...I hesitated for a second because I usually turn guys away instantly but I said screw it and let him buy me a drink. The whole time he was gone to the bar I was trying to figure out in my head the nicest way to tell him that I'm not really interested in guys. I feel awkward and flattered when guys hit on me. It can get uncomfortable when they don't believe when you say no....A few minutes later he comes back gives me my drink and smiles and goes back to his friends. I wasn't expecting to get off that easy...made me paranoid that he might have drugged my drink or something. I hesitantly drunk it but it was fine. Turns out he was just a real gentleman. It was really nice that he wanted to buy me a drink and didn't expect anything in return! His sweetness did make my night

Afterwards I chatted a bit with a cute girl who I had saw kicking some guys butts in pool. She had on a really cute black dress and black heels. I believe that is the first time I have seen such a well dressed woman playing pool that wasn't "tucking" lol.

Overall a great evening and glad I decided to go out.

Ginger
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Platinum Member
    Glad you had fun. I have had a few drinks offered and accepted without any untoward behavior. But the only outright hits have been women, which as a married, monogamous heterosexual was more frustrating that if it had been a guy.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds like you had an fabulously awesome time. It give me hope that people are better then I think they are and helps me see the possibility of me leaving the house one day.

Another success story of being out and about. .... like I said the other day. A funny thing happened to me when I went to the store..... nothing.

Glad you ran into a gentleman. I'd still keep your guard up girl. No everyone is so nice...

Thanks for sharing......

Renne.....

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Great story, Ginger! Glad you've got the place to go and the people are cool!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    congrats............

Genie
    way to go, glad you had fun

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Glad that you had a good time, but be careful out there!

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    That's super cool! Thanks for sharing.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

I think you are a lucky girl!
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    Chances are good, that if he came from a group of guys and then went back to his group of guys, he was the one who volunteered or got elected to check you out. Maybe it was a bet of some sort? Does your voice give you away? Regardless, he treated you with class and dignity.

And you are right to be very concerned about what might be in the drink.

Heels, this was a gay bar so it was definitely in a flirting way. I have been to this spot spot quite a few times and I always get at least one guy who thinks hes gonna get lucky. Even thou you tell them you dont like guys they keep trying...This one did.jm one of that wad ck ust simply friendly. He has with a group of guys but im sure he was the only one interested as his other 2 friends seemed gay.

Sounds awesome, glad you shared that one it gives me hope as their is a gay bar I know of but haven't had the nerve to try it. After hearing your story I know I will stop in for sure.

The one time I went out I was hit on right away the guy sat next to me, next thing I feel a hand on my leg, then he asks do you mind if I put my hand on your leg. I just told him yes I mind and got up and walked away. nice to get hit on but was a little to forward for me.

And yes the part about the drink I would definentley watch that most times is harmless but there is always that one out there looking to take advantage! Just be careful!

Aspiring Member
    Glad to hear you were treated well. Watch those drinks though. I had a couple I think was trying to drug and do me in last fall at a club. She kept sticking this drink in my face on the dance floor, just grinning away. Glad you had a good experience though.

So glad you were treated so well. I can't think that you wouldn't attract some attention when you're out.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Hey, Ginger, I'm glad you had a good night and what seems like a pleasant encounter. Most guys that have tried to get my attention have been polite and respectful. But, I guess in my case the fact that I am six three bare foot, and in heels tower over most of them (is it just me, or are most admirerers short...lol...all the ones I meet are...tee hee) gives me some advantage I suppose. Even in a mini skirt and heels I can still be somewhat intimidating. Lol but Ive only had one guy be even a little rude. Glad your experience was good. :-)
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Thanks ladies. If that ever happens again in the future I think I will decline the drink unless I'm able to see them handling the drink when purchased. So tonight I'm going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show that is performed locally every month. Been meaning to go for a while but finally going out. Hoping it is as exciting as I have heard. Tonight is fetish night at the play too so that should be interesting to see the sort of crowd thats in attendance. Can't wait!

Ginger

Careful I bite <3
    Rocky Horror is awesome. Just don't forget your corset and fishnets!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GenieGirl View Post
    So tonight I'm going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show that is performed locally every month. Been meaning to go for a while but finally going out. Hoping it is as exciting as I have heard. Tonight is fetish night at the play too so that should be interesting to see the sort of crowd that's in attendance. Can't wait!
    Wow, fetish (presumably more fetish than normal) version of Rocky. I'm so jealous! I've been twice to the "regular" stage version and that was awesome!

P.S. you look uber pretty in your avatar.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I find that I enjoy getting compliments regardless of who gives them. I don't think there's any harm in that. It's nice to feel like someone appreciate's the work that goes into a look. I'm glad you had such a great experience.

Ginger,
    It is great to have a nice positive evening out may this be the first of many.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.