Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big and Beautiful

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna_H View Post
    I've been heavy since I was little. For most of my life I was SO mortifyingly ashamed of my chubby man-boobs. I never swam without a t-shirt, was miserable in gym class, and struggled with weight and body image.
    I know this all too well, Brianna. Shirts are still a tricky fit for me as a guy. But in a cute form-fitting dress, well, suddenly those curves aren't so bad

Be well and enjoy finding your femme self!

Julie

I dont know if this will help or not but I lost 31 pounds using the six week body makeover diet. It is really easy to follow and it really works! I liked it so well that I use it every spring to try to shape up for summer. If think about it like, I only have to do this for six weeks and then have the rest of the year off, it doesnt sound so bad. Anyway I hope this helps some!

Dcp01571.jpgIm 6.2" about 280lbs and look pretty good though maybe im older I dont look as good as I did confidance definately plays a large part

Ah, size. I've been 6'4" since about age 20, but the width, well that's been all over the place. Diet, plump up. Diet, plump up. Sometimes quicker than others. Atkins has shown me that I don't have to be fat, but damn, the food just taste's so good. Comfort foods? Whoever came up with that one? THEY'RE ALL COMFORT FOODS! A few decades ago, when I decided to focus on work instead of play, the weight gradually started to go up from 195. Took 20 years to get to get to 365. Then the diet, down to 240. Up, down. Three years ago, down to 250. Now back to 300 even. Barrel chested, I don't look so big from the front, just sort of rectangular, a decade's worth of weight lifting back in the twenties to thank for the shoulders, you know, the ones the girls like to sit on in those ads? And as much as I'd like to be one of those 34-23-34 girls (measurements of lovely tall model I remember from years ago), right now, and probably much of the time, it's going to be 54-46-52. Damn, the panties and bra elastics are screaming, holding on for dear life. However, nobody picks on me anymore. At least there's that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.