Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TS Reality Episode 11 - Kumbaya

Well no tattoos, or t shirts, but I would like some momentos of the experience. So few ever went all the way through this place.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Aspiring Member
    I bet a lot have been there and are just in the stealth forest and hard to see.
    Last edited by GabbiSophia; 07-18-2014 at 11:06 AM.
    Professional thread killer.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrys View Post
    ... Though i have heard about the C cups ride, where the cups are different sizes, but you always end up in the smallest one. ... think if you could only get a bigger cup, you could enjoy the ride a little more.
    That's like the portion sizes you get from the stands, too. "What? $15 and I only get 6 ounces of Coca-Mango Supersweet? WTF!"

Yes'm, all kinds of cup sizes can be disappointing. I got a sort of medium-smallish size cup on the ride. One where, in male mode, I can get by. I get the look and the quick up-and-down sweep all of the time these days. But at least it is sometimes only partly conscious. (Unless I'm not wearing a sports bra or compression T under my shirt. ) And where, in female mode, I think "you know, a little more would be good…"
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Campbell View Post
    So few ever went all the way through this place.
    Yeah, it's expensive, I ran out of money after the first ride. I guess I can work the concessions stand for the rest of you until I win the lottery.

Banned Read only
    How about a real world perspective from someone who has actually been there, done that.

http://ben-girl-notesfromthetside.bl...after-srs.html

Silver Member
    Sassy, you sure are interested in transsexuals, you seem to do a lot of research.

Why are you so interested?

And you have not posted anything about yourself. Maybe tell us a bit about who you are.

The person that writes that blog that you link to is someone I think is very toxic, very mean. She would not accept me or most of the transitioners here as women.

There are a few here who have"been there and done that"

Why would you hijack a perfectly silly satirical post?
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    The person that writes that blog that you link to is someone I think is very toxic, very mean. She would not accept me or most of the transitioners here as women.
    I honestly don't know. What little that I have gleaned from what this woman writes, she would accept as a "sister", anyone who has completed SRS. But then, that is who she is and how she feels.

I try not to judge people that I do not know.

Silver Member
    She transtitioned young, a long time ago which is great for her. She has an interesting story. But she also has (or at least used to) a very low opinion of ts women who transition later in life, had wifes, kids, and especially if the person happens to identify as lesbian. And non-ops she has no respect for whatsoever.

Which is fine, her life, her opinion. But why you would post a link to her blog here is beyond me.

So why such an interest Sassy?

Banned Read only
    I thought this thread was about life after SRS. I thought that perhaps the experience of this woman might be of interest. I am sorry if her personal opinions are offensive to you.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SassySal View Post
    I thought this thread was about life after SRS. ...
    [loud buzzer] WRONG!

I'm tellin' ya, there's comedy in every post.
    Lea

How about a real world perspective from someone who has actually been there, done that.

http://ben-girl-notesfromthetside.bl...after-srs.html
    Are you suggesting that none of us have been there and done that? I can assure you there are those of us here who have the firkin tee shirt!

There are people on this site who have been there done that as you put it. So real world perspectives are being brought to the table. Elizabeth's site is very interesting and despite some very harsh words on a whole range of topics there is a wealth of information.

This thread as Lea says is not about life after SRS - in fact it is pretty clear that it is about life before and the life after SRS with emphasis on how to break out of Trannyland, the theme park to actually arrive at a life in which you leave all of that behind. Lea puts her finger on (in a humorous way) on the struggle to leave a theme park life behind you. There is an awful lot of people who are led to believe that living in the theme park is in fact the be all and end all of being transsexed. Alas, it is not, unless your want to replace the distress of being transsexed with the distress of this never ending merry-go-round with all of it's garrishness and loud tin music.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Someone missed the point lol.
    Perhaps you can only understand Tranny Land if you have actually been there.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    There are people on this site who have been there done that as you put it. So real world perspectives are being brought to the table. Elizabeth's site is very interesting and despite some very harsh words on a whole range of topics there is a wealth of information.

This thread as Lea says is not about life after SRS - in fact it is pretty clear that it is about life before and the life after SRS with emphasis on how to break out of Trannyland, the theme park to actually arrive at a life in which you leave all of that behind....There is an awful lot of people who are led to believe that living in the theme park is in fact the be all and end all of being transsexed. Alas, it is not, unless your want to replace the distress of being transsexed with the distress of this never ending merry-go-round with all of it's garrishness and loud tin music.
    I am impressed with your efforts to reconcile this seeming contradiction..."Lea says is not about life after SRS - in fact it is pretty clear that it is about life before and the life after SRS with emphasis on how to break out of Trannyland"

Is that not the point...to escape 'trannyland'? Is that not what the whole point of SRS...to allow one to arrive at some semblance of normalcy away from and outside of "trannyland"? It just seems useful to me to examine and (possibly) learn from those who have in fact made it through to the other side.

You put a lot of emphasis on SRS?
    Some people live as women well away from Tranny Land without having had SRS.
    SRS will help complete me, but SRS alone doesn't make me a woman.

SRS is the culiminationof the physical transition. There are members here that are active that have made it across the river. Many more go through their transition and after SRS drop off the forum.

Many of us are either questioning, starting or in the midst of actively transitioning. While it may be valid to explore life after SRS. Life experiences before are most valid. Without unlearning male socialization and learning how to interact with the general public as a woman. Will doom you to a life in Tranny land. Many never make that integration and suffer as a result.

Exposure to experiences those that have traveled before so better prepare early transitioners in their quest to integrate. Srs serves as internal validation, but does little to achieve integration.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

lol......srs has very little to do with breaking out......or graduating from, trannyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Campbell View Post
    lol......srs has very little to do with breaking out......or graduating from, trannyland.
    I think I would disagree with you on this one.

It just seems useful to me to examine and (possibly) learn from those who have in fact made it through to the other side.
    I don't disagree with this proposition. I qualified my remarks by saying that "emphasis on how to break out..".
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

Silver Member
    I am impressed with your efforts to reconcile this seeming contradiction..."Lea says is not about life after SRS - in fact it is pretty clear that it is about life before and the life after SRS with emphasis on how to break out of Trannyland"
    In misunderstandings like this,it's best to re-read for intent. Let me clarify Kathryn's, which is perfectly consistent when cleaned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn Martin View Post
    This thread as Lea says is not about life after SRS - in fact it is pretty clear that it is about life before. [Kathryn says, accurately I might add, that ...] The life after SRS emphasizing how to break out of Trannyland (the theme park) is actually about leaving all of that behind. Lea puts her finger on (in a humorous way) on the struggle to leave a theme park life behind you. There are an awful lot of people who are led to believe that living in the theme park is in fact the be all and end all of being transsexed. Alas, it is not, unless your want to replace the distress of being transsexed with the distress of this never ending merry-go-round with all of it's garrishness and loud tin music.
    Forgive the rework, Kathryn, but I believe this clarifies your intent.
    Lea