Thread: Made a new friend

Platinum Member

Made a new friend

This evening I decided to enjoy the relatively comfortable temp on the patio at the Rv park (en femme..in a hot pink tank top, white knit shorts, wig, make up, etc) where I live during the week. The woman how lives in the RV next door happened to be backing into her space just as I stepped out. We had never met. I decided, to heck with it and made my self comfortable at my picnic table as she carried a few items ito her rv. I glanced, smiled and waved, but left it at that.

A few minute later she stepped out and introduced herself. We talked for ten minutes about living in the park, our jobs, family and where we live when not in town. I looked about as good as I could, honestly, and sitting down with my hands occupied holding my iPad, maybe some of the usual tells were a bit less obvious.

If she read me as a man she was very good at disguising any surprise and she extended her help if I ever need anything. I may not have passed. But I was taken at face value and now feel like I have a neighbor to visit with from time to time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

good for you! right now we are sitting in our Airstream in an RV park in Northern New Mexico. Hot and muggy outside. I'm in a pair of pull on jean shorts, a light cotton shell and of course Vanity Fair panties! My wife seems more at ease with my attire when we are travelling away from family and friends.

That must be a wonderful feeling. Good for you.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I love to hear things like this. I'm happy for you.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

That is so great to hear, good for you!!

Erin

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    good for you! right now we are sitting in our Airstream in an RV park in Northern New Mexico. Hot and muggy outside. I'm in a pair of pull on jean shorts, a light cotton shell and of course Vanity Fair panties! My wife seems more at ease with my attire when we are travelling away from family and friends.
    Both the lady next door..and I work here but live elsewhere, so we have this odd commuter/rv existence in common. It's fun to have a neighbor to visit with!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is wonderful. I always like hearing stories like this. So happy for you.

Kim,
    As the barriers come down I feel it will be a slow pleasant reveal.
    I do hope it is.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.