Thread: perscription : wear a thong.

perscription : wear a thong.

Went to see my gp last Monday about a heat rash in my groin area.Doctor hs allways seen me wearing panties and friday was no exception.After an examination she came to the conclusion that it was mostly iritation due to chaffing and perscribed a cortisone cream and a change in work clothes- wear a thong.So I got her to write it down for my wife.
    Especially nice as she has been making more complaints lately about my wanting to be more feminine.She was a little put off at first, but when I explained how uncomfortable the rash is , she has been ok with it.We are stopping off at mall on way home tomorrow to pick up a couple of thongs for me😄.
    Micayla

WalMart has microfibre thongs that feel just like nylon, but they breathe like cotton. Feel better than cotton! You might also try some medicated powder for the rash. Now, how much did the doctor charge you for that letter?

Now that is one cool Doc. If mine did that my SO would tell to get a new one.

Panacea?
    When I have a sinus infection I put on a bra and thong... Always seems to make me feel better.

?Gosh, I get a rash near my chest, do you think a doctor will prescribe a bra with forms for me? My head itches, will a wig cure that. I use the split nail excuse to always have clear nail polish on, though I really do have two split nails that do need special care! Great job in getting what you want.

You can never go wrong with a thong! I can't do without them actually. Victoria's Secret PINK has really comfortable ones. Look at the "Seamless" or the "V-String".
    Sports-obsessed brunette in heels and stockings.
    LET'S GO USA! #WorldCup2014

I got "heat rash" a few times in high school. It made sense since I was on the track team. It took quite a long time to clear up.

When I was dating I got what appeared to be heat rash again. Turns out my GF at the time had a "heat rash". NOT

She had a yeast infection, and so did I. She gave me the rest of her vaginal cream to use. That was working fine, but when I ran out of vaginal cream, I had to call her GYN to get a refill. Absolutely, without a doubt, the most embarassing phone conversation of my life. At least she did it over the phone, rather than making me come in for an inspection.

The GYN's Rx: a tube of vaginal cream with a plunger to apply it (you know where) and abstain from sex until we both cleared up. And obviously, I didn't use the plunger.

So, if it doesn't clear up, it may be a yeast infection. And now they have a pill for that! True.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    In order to get sufficient coverage, guys have to wear women's thongs a bit differently. The front triangle needs to be lower than how women would wear them. Hold the Jewels with one hand and pull the thong between your legs a bit with the other hand. The waistband will be somewhat higher in the back than the front and the front triangle should cover fully from side to side. The stretchiness of the microfiber allows all this to happen without discomfort.

Nothing worse than an embarrassing rash.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    The Doc wouldn't include man-scaping and tucking as a cure? Still sounds like she is a good doctor. Did she specify nylon or cotton?

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    In order to get sufficient coverage, guys have to wear women's thongs a bit differently. The front triangle needs to be lower than how women would wear them. Hold the Jewels with one hand and pull the thong between your legs a bit with the other hand. The waistband will be somewhat higher in the back than the front and the front triangle should cover fully from side to side. The stretchiness of the microfiber allows all this to happen without discomfort.
    This is how I usually put them on, because of the way it tends to hike up in back, I usually buy one size down, it's a bit of a balancing act. I find the ones from Target are best in Large, but the ones from Walmart XL. Very rarely, some brands are best in medium. I would normally take XL in panties. Some just don't work as well.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Careful I bite <3
    haha great story personally I tend to fall on the side of girls who don't love thongs. I have a few I like, but in the end I feel a lot safer getting better coverage while tucking.

Sorry, but the doctor would have to suggest something else for me. I will not wear a thong, period. Dental floss.

Banned Read only
    Wrong kind...

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Be careful that your wife does not take you to the men's section where they also have thongs. I bought a few before the wife got comfortable with me wearing panties 24-7.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

That is funny. A week ago my skin Dr. told me I needed to change from boxers to jockey shorts. So I did "Jockeys for her" hehehe

Silver Member
    Easy answer: I contacted it a few months back. In about 10 days it will be gone if you do the following.

Wash and dry the infected area. I used a TeeTree wash. It will be "stimulating", but it is a natural antiseptic. Keep the area clean.
    Apply a thin layer of Tinactin® Jock Itch Cream twice a day (morning and night)
    If infection covers a large area, try Tinactin® Jock Itch Powder Spray.
    I used the spray since I had a very large area from the boys to the legs. Resulting from chafing in hot summer.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    I use Lanocane anti chafing gel. It also has an additional benefit as an excellent make up primer (as per monistat)
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Tea Tree Oil

Tinactin or Desenex takes care of most heat rashes.