Thread: Crossdresser to the rescue!

Crossdresser to the rescue!

A funny thing happened tonight. My older daughter, who we'll call A, likes to take her shower in the bathroom that is in the master suite. I was sitting on the bed reading a book, when she called from the bathroom, "Dad, can you get Mom?" My wife was busy tucking in our other, younger daughter, (we alternate which parent tucks in which kid every night), so I asked, "What do you need? Is it something I can help with?" She was hesitant, but I knew she was much to young for it to be something like a period. "I did something and she's going to be mad at me," A said. I went into the bathroom and asked her "What happened?" "I used Mom's eye liner and I can't take it off," she replied. Ah, now this is something I have special skills for, but I didn't want to seem too knowledgeable. "You need to use makeup remover. Let's see if we can find some." We rummaged through my wife's stuff and didn't see any. Of course, I have some in a bin under the counter. "Maybe we can find some under here," I said. I produced the remover put it on a cotton ball for her, and voila, she was able to remove the liner. And the day was saved, by Crossdressing Man!

When I relayed the story to my wife, she was amused. I think she is happy to know that she is not the sole first responder to our daughters' fashion emergencies.

Next thing you know, you'll be doing their makeup for Halloween.

But the real question is what would your parents have done if it was the child version of Jamie putting on Mom's eye liner?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

very cute story jamie
    another plus mark for reasons to crossdress lol
    paula

Very cool!!!

I happen to be the only one who paints my girl's nails.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Careful I bite <3
    That is super cute haha

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Very cool story.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Haha, cute story. I still mess up using liquid eye liner. I need a steadier hand.

Cute story xx

Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    When I relayed the story to my wife, she was amused. I think she is happy to know that she is not the sole first responder to our daughters' fashion emergencies.
    Good one!

When I was an older teenager I used to babysit my neighbour's three boys. Something I doubt would happen now.
    I lost track of the youngest boy one night but found him into his Mother's make up.
    I was amused but being well practiced in the art of make up removal I knew what to do. Soon it was all cleared up and no one was any the wiser.

I wonder though was it a sign of things to come?

Jamie - that is a sweet story...

Just pondering: Crossdressing Dad superhero costume would definitely NOT feature the fashion faux pas of underwear outside tights, right...

Hope you all slept well...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Always room for another super hero. Good job well done.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I can just read the headline now, "Crossdressing Man Saves the Day".
    Charlotte

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jamie. What a great story and it brought a nice smile to my face as I was enjoying my morning cup of coffee. Love the "fashion first responder" line.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    Next thing you know, you'll be doing their makeup for Halloween.

But the real question is what would your parents have done if it was the child version of Jamie putting on Mom's eye liner?
    It's hard to say. My parents are great, but I think they have very rigid ideas about gender roles. My guess is that they would have removed it immediately and told me "boys don't do that."

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    When I was an older teenager I used to babysit my neighbour's three boys. Something I doubt would happen now.
    I lost track of the youngest boy one night but found him into his Mother's make up.
    I was amused but being well practiced in the art of make up removal I knew what to do. Soon it was all cleared up and no one was any the wiser.
    One of our babysitters is a young man. We know his family well and the girls love him. Don't be so fast to assume no one would hire a boy babysitter these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Just pondering: Crossdressing Dad superhero costume would definitely NOT feature the fashion faux pas of underwear outside tights, right...
    Hmm. It depends. Would it be okay if the underwear is really pretty? :-)

Great story!
    And this is another good reason to have a crossdresser around!
    Stephanie

Hi Jamie: what a cute story ! Certainly made my morning start with a big grin ! Having raised two girls, one a gymnast at provincial competition level (National team aspirations disappeared after a bad accident), and the other a dancer, (now a dance instructor), I was often called upon to braid hair and help with make up one the days my wife was on late shifts. I was in my glory ! Kudos to you for "rescuing the day ! "

Erin

Person
    Have to agree with the others, cute story.

That reminds me, I want to look into permanent cosmetics for eyeliner and eyebrows. I don't know if I'll do it, but I hope to find a good excuse, like saying my GF likes it on me. Because I don't like to spend a lot of time with such things. I'd like for my beauty not to wear off quickly. So, if I find myself in a similar situation, I might say to the young lady, why don't you get permanent cosmetics professionally applied. Actually, I hope to find organic permanent cosmetics.
    Last edited by LelaK; 07-17-2014 at 12:27 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

"Do not worry, don't be bothered, don't be scared,
    Be prepared!" -Tom Lehrer ("Be Prepared")
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    One of our babysitters is a young man. We know his family well and the girls love him. Don't be so fast to assume no one would hire a boy babysitter these days.
    That's great to hear. But sadly I still suspect it's not as common as it used to be.

It was a nice little moneyspinner . My sister didn't get nearly as much work as me!

Love yoRu story Jamie... Long before I was cross dressing as an adult, I was Mr. Mom. When a child had a boo boo or needed a mom's attention, my maternal instincts kicked in and I nourished my kids like Mrs. Doubtfire. How limiting life must be for GM non-CDs, who are not in touch with their feminine side.

My daughter likes to borrow my nail polish. If I can't find a particular color, the first place I look is in her room.

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    Great story!
    And this is another good reason to have a crossdresser around!
    Yep! We just add this one to the list!
    Last edited by Claire Cook; 08-12-2014 at 05:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Great story...and another confirmation that our TGism makes us more well-rounded human beings...