Thread: Where do you live and do you go out?

Where do you live and do you go out?

Morning Girls,

I am very curious as to how many of us girls are able to out while dressed? I live in a developement of houses and there would be now way for me to get in my car as Rachel and drive away unless it was in the middle of the night and my wife was away. I would love to go and take a drive enfemme! I am limited to the confines of my own house. I am a closet dresser that wants to be outside for others to see. I wonder what reactions I would get. It is my ultimate fantasy! I know too many people in the area I live in and I am deafly afraid of being noticed because of my car. I would be great to live in the country to be able to sit outdoors and feel the warmth on my body as Rachel. I was curious as to if others have the same problem as me or if they are more moring than I. I look forward to evryones comment. Rachel

I live at the end of a cul de sac in eastern MA and have no real problems getting out.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

LusciousCarissa
    I used to have those problems for about 10 years but finally found myself with a Beautiful woman that accepts my tranformations, I am very passable, I now live in the country in a big secluded home without any neighbors near by to notice anything so I say....Seek and you shall find! This situation is out there you just need to find it and take it for yourself. Carissa : )

Charlotte Elizabeth
    I live in a town in south east england where going out dressed would result in getting a beating, so I dress indoors only.

Amelie
    What Julie says, applies to me. I don't care what people think. I live in an apartment in a very very,, liberal neighborhood no one cares what I look like.That is the good thing about being liberal and living among other liberals, I am free to do as I want. I can not live in a neighborhood that would frown upon my dressing, life would be unbearable. I don't know how you girls can live in suburban conservative areas, I would kill myself before I lived there.
    Love Amelie

PS the only time I have any trouble is when goons from outside the city come in looking for trouble

Panty Fetish Slut
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Elizabeth
    I live in a town in south east england where going out dressed would result in getting a beating, so I dress indoors only.
    I have never gone out in public. Too chickenshit.

Hi Carissa, don't know if I said welcome, but WELCOME

Back to the topic, I live in a fairly conservative neighbourhood and it is a pain to get out of the garage, let alone drive away, so I haven't done it much yet. But I am thinking of moving into a gated community (security estate) and you know what? At this stage I couldn't care less what anyone will think when I get there. Of course, it remains to be see if I actually go through with it. Hmm, wonder if the guards would still let me in?
    Love, Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Hi Rachel

I do live in the country but I don't get to go out. The only house visible and close enough to observe my behavior is my landlord's. My apartment is above their garage less than 100 feet from their front porch. They are wonderful people and do respect my privacy but they are also very conservative I don't feel at all comfortable about showing them Lawren.

As I read the posts here, my heart often goes out to all those girls who are living with family/SO's/roommates/etc. who are intolerant to CDing. It is stressfull enough if you live alone as I do.

XOXO, Lawren

Rachel, I live in a similar situation as you except that I am divorced. My house is in the middle of a development but is the last one before a big curve so I do get to go out on the porch at night and if I see carlights I can just walk back inside. My town is very small and most everyone knows my car so I get real tense when I go out driving late at night. You just have to be creative with it, one thing I do is get out of town for a long weekend at the Red Roof Inn. I am leaving for a beach vacation tom morning for an entire week of dressing and exploring who I am. This is the first time I will have a chance to remain in "character" for an entire week, It is very exciting!! I don't know if you get the chance to do this, but it would be well worth it if you could get away occasionally for a personal vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    What Julie says, applies to me. I don't care what people think. I live in an apartment in a very very,, liberal neighborhood no one cares what I look like.That is the good thing about being liberal and living among other liberals, I am free to do as I want. I can not live in a neighborhood that would frown upon my dressing, life would be unbearable. I don't know how you girls can live in suburban conservative areas, I would kill myself before I lived there.
    Love Amelie

PS the only time I have any trouble is when goons from outside the city come in looking for trouble
    [size=3]Amelie...[/size]
    I love your posts! You are so young and liberated!!!

Some of us were already entrenched in mid-life crisis before we allowed ourselves to explore what we had been repressing for most of our lives. We have a lot invested in our careers, family and friends and you can't just delete that much of your history. Our challenge is to find a way to keep our past and, yet, be true to our future. Not easy, very frustrating and takes up a lot valuable time.

I'm so proud of gals like you and Vicky that are still young and intelligent enough to know how to map your future and avoid all the complications that us older ladies experience.

Regarding the housing situation... I'm currently house-hunting or possibly will have to build. It's difficult because I do want some amount of privacy and easy access. Where I live is semi-rural but within 15 miles of a small city. Everyone knows everyone, to some degree, and discretion is necessary. I'm not closeted but, to stay alive long enough to enjoy my hard-won freedom, I am cautious. I don't aspire to ever living full time and have many relationships that are male based, which is okay... no need to change that. At this phase of my life, it really doesn't matter if someone knows that I'm TG... but it is important to me to have the freedom to live and dress as I wish. Where I'm living now, because the area is growing rapidly, it has become increasing difficult to leave my home completely dressed. I usually will wear slacks and put on my wig later, after I'm out of the neighborhood. The winter months are great because I bought a woman's trench coat that covers everything, even my enhanced bustline! So far... it works. My neighbors don't freak out and I'm more relaxed.

I do understand your situation, Rachel, but there is always a solution. Inconvenient, yes... but better than not going out at all. The weekend get-away is one of the best and most fun things to do. You can even rent a car for very little money these days.

Good luck and have fun!!!
    [size=3]---Jen---------[/size]

Amelie
    Thank you Jen,, Just one thing I'm not that young, I was dressing when Sid Vicious died. I'll let you figure that out.
    I mean I was also going out dressed at this time
    Love Amelie
    Last edited by Amelie; 10-03-2004 at 02:17 PM.

Amelie
    OK,, Maybe I wasn't clear I re-read what I said and I couldn't figure it out. I am the same age as Sid Vicous, if he was still here ,,of course>
    Love Amelie

[size=3]Amelie...[/size]
    <Laughing...> All I'm sure about is that I could be your mother... so that makes you young!!!

Love you!!!
    [size=3]---Jen-------- [/size]
    ... on my way to look up Sid's bio on Google>>>

Amelie
    So if you could be my mom, can I steal some of your clothes, and hide them in my room.
    Love Amelie

Hi ladies, I live in a small city 35,000 in western Canada. Fairly open minded, but I work for a not-for-profit, with a board, so I am discreet. Also, although I have figured out cleavage, most the the rest is pretty bad, so in the interests of not scaring little children, I only go out 'covered'. I had to go to my cabin, 5 and a half hours north of here to drain the water lines, and wore my stockings (which have a run!! women's stockings are a crime!), my panti-girdle, my little stretchy bra top and my A's. Took the inserts out partway up because my boobs were getting a bit moist. Stopped in Saskatoon halfway up and tried on boots. The ones that fit were ugly. Where do big girls get decent looking clothers? My g/f offered me some of her jewellery, so I am hoping I can enlist her help in improving my look. If not, I am going to find something happening on Halloween, and get a friend who owns a spa to do me up. By the way, I draw my water from the lake, and this morning when I went out to pull the inlet and line, there was ice near the shore. AAAAGGHHH. COLD FEET!.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    OK,, Maybe I wasn't clear I re-read what I said and I couldn't figure it out. I am the same age as Sid Vicous, if he was still here ,,of course>
    Love Amelie
    :mad: Well, darn it, Amelie... I thought you were like 20 something. Now... all those that do the math will think I'm way over 60!!! <sheesh......> And... I don't think you would want to steal my clothes... I don't wear that much black!

Erica...
    John Denver and the Sex Pistols That's worse than my Emme Lou Harris and Bloodrock album collection!

Apologies to Rachel for getting off topic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda
    Where do big girls get decent looking clothers?

...there was ice near the shore. AAAAGGHHH. COLD FEET!.
    [size=3]Wenda...[/size]
    Being a woman is not easy!!! But, getting there is half the fun.

Check Tristen's resource thread... lots of online shops and walk-in shopping, too. I started out buying mostly at the Wal-Mart / Target type stores to find my style and sizes. After I was comfortable with that, I started shopping for more stylish and current fashions. I like Coldwater Creek www.coldwatercreek.com but I'm not sure of your style. Hanes Resilience and Leggs Reliance are very nice, but strong hose. I'm not the most delicate lady on this site but I can tell you that these hose are great and long-lasting. You can get them at www.onehanesplace.com or most department stores carry them.

I live at 7000 ft altitude and it's getting pretty cold here too. I really don't like Winter... but dressing is so much easier and cooler. It will be great if you can get your girlfriend to help you out... they are so good at it!!!

Have fun ! ! !

Other than on halloween I haven't gone out dressed. Again I'm too chicken and my wife would definetly disapprove at any other time. However I have worn panties, stockings, bra under jeans and a loose top and considered it a little victory. During the winter I can better hide what I'm wearing underneath although I might have been caught at least twice. Once my bosses wife put her hand on my shoulder and I think she might have hit my bra strap, not sure if she realized it but nothing was said. Another time I was at the market and a female friend gave me a hug hello and she might have felt the stretch cami I had on underneath. Haven't seen her since so I'm not sure how much she knows.

Smile

I live in a small town and everyone knows me so I can't go out dressed at all!

I do however go out in short stretches when I am out of town. I don't often go into public places like stores dressed, but I'll occasionally just walk around where I can be seen, but I have the opportunity duck out of sight quickly if I need to.

It's not very often that I get the chance to do my makeup so it depends how good of a job I think I did on my makeup.

CindyT
    Last edited by CindyT; 10-04-2004 at 02:05 AM.
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Smile Where do you live and do you go out?

Like some of you other girls I live in a very small town, only one traffic light,
    and was unable to go out because everyone knew my truck. Then I bought a new car, one that kind of blended in, and gave it a try. The scariest part is just as I leave or return. I have two neighbors who are almost always home so they are my biggest risk factor. But since I started going out I do so about two times a week during the day. The only thing I can do is go shopping so I tried it and it worked out just fine. I seem to pass most of the time but a woman did read me one time and she just smiled so I smiled back. Nothing else I could do I suppose. The first time I went to the mall about 30 miles away and was just going to walk around to see if I got any funny looks. Nothing happened so when I got to Sears I went in and was looking at lingerie, finding a panty and bra set I liked and said to myself, "It's now or never" and took them to the checkout counter and paid for them. Even my voice held up for me. It was so easy and now I have no fear at all. It's too bad my wife has such a fear of me being caught. It would be nice to have someone to shop with. Good luck to all of you that still has the first time to look forward to. Kisses, Linda
    Kisses, Linda