Thread: Confusing moment and would like your opionion. thanks

Confusing moment and would like your opionion. thanks

I have a question for you. I think you are the closest to the same type of cd i am. Today when i was walking to my car after work i first saw a CD/TS then later a woman. The cd/TS had a very nice fem figure, fem walk(by the walk she might like gays), wearing jeans, flats, cute top and very short hair. Would have been more passible if she shaved before she went out. I didnt really think anything of it and it make me think about dressing. Before i got to my car i saw a beautiful woman wearing black patient 4 inch steillto heels, tan dress pant that stop just above your black heels, white top and blond hair that stop at her shoulders. Once i saw her i want to dress like her, to be her, to go out and buy that outfit because i know how good it would feel and yes. I was atractted and would enjoy being with her as a guy too. Strange right. Very confusing for me. would like to know what u think. thanks. hope you are doing well. Wish we could have had this converince in person with us both dressed in are office outfit maybe shopping or having our lunch break.

Makes me think that CDing ultimately is a convoluted fetish. Like our sexual desire somehow split: normal sexual desire (man wanting a woman) & wanting to be the woman. Or a small part of our brain is female and it battles it out with our male brain and somehow the brain compensates for both. I don't know if this is true, but I wonder.

I have to admit, I'm a little confused here, too. It seems like in your post your addressing this CD/TS specifically, like she's on these forums, and even the GG woman, too. I'd be more than happy to answer any question you have, but I need you to re-clarify what it is you are asking.

To the best on my knowledge both the CD/TS and woman are not on this site. I just saw both of them on the street on the way to my car.

Nothing to be confused about stacy. You liked the outfit and the woman inside it. Its very common to have outfit envy and be attracted to the gal wearing it.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    So your walk reveals your sexuality?...

Now I've heard every thing.

No.lol In the past i have noticed how some gay guys walk with the extra swing in there hips.

"The gays"
    Bahahaha I'm sorry that's just funny to me. I'm bi- does that make me one of THEM??? 0_0

No offense taken at your post though- I often feel the same sort of conflict. I think it's a normal and confusing part of CD'ing.

Careful I bite <3
    Your right some gay guys do walk with a swing in their step...some seem to have limp wrists. Other's are burly men that look like they can break you like a twig. I definitely have a wiggle in my hips when I'm dressed, but I've never been interested in guys.

I'm almost willing to say some of this might be a language barrier, but in the end you aren't making a whole lot of sense.

Both the GG and the CDer made you think about dressing.

The GG brought out more emotions partially because she reaches the full ideal, and partially because you are attracted to her.

The CDer is too close to your reality to easily sit atop a pedestal in your dreams.

The confusion comes in with mixing the sexual excitement with something you are conditioned to hide. This means it's at its worst when you are sexually attracted to the person your looking at. Most of us have had that at one point or another. For a person who CD's it's normal (to a point).

I walk with a swing in my hips when en femme. So. I guess that has to mean I'm gay? Interesting.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    So your walk reveals your sexuality?...

Now I've heard every thing.
    You beat me to it Candice....thats classic ...thank you both for putting a smile on my face

I am taking this post down tomorrow. I wanted help and comments about my feelings seeing those two people. Not about being gay or not by the way somebody walks. I thought this was a good place to express my thoughts and feels. I didnt think i was going to having my comments and feels judged.

It sounded like some of the members answered your question, so, if those answers, not counting the ones discussing gay mannerisms, don't actually answer your question, then you may need to restate the question in different words that we may better understand. I think everyone agrees that we have the same feelings or urges you described and we agree it's weird. What else did you want to know?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

To be or be with, that is the question...

Classic.

Kate

I agree, it would be nice just to attempt to answer or comment on the question, best you can, without any sarcasm, pleeease

Let me give it a try.
    Stacy saw a man dressed as a woman and a woman dressed quite nicely. They both got her attention, and both provoked a desire to dress. I believe Stacy may have been attracted to both and is confused about her sexual orientation. Stacy may be wondering whether she is
    * A hetrosexual male who is attracted to women and enjoys wearing feminine clothing, or
    * An emerging hetrosexual transexual woman who needs to wear clothing consistent with her gender identity and is attracted to men, or
    * A homosexual male who is attracted to men and enjoys wearing feminine clothing.

Is that about right Stacy?

Best wishes
    MsVal

I will make it more clear.
    I saw the cd/ts/tv and had no thoughts or feelings about dressing.
    5mins later I saw the woman and all I wanted to do was dress like her, feel like her, be apart of her life.

Hi Stacy! Thank you for sharing your encounter and your thoughts. As for thoughts, I seemed to have about ten thousand of them today! Thoughts are curious things. Sometimes I act on them, sometimes not. Some thoughts get much weight and meaning, some thoughts are discarded immediately because they have no significance to my core and what I stand for. You seem to give this particular thought a great deal of weight and therefore significance, by posting it, asking for advice, etc. So you were attracted. You had a thought. You had a feeling. So feel it. Do you act on it? Only If you choose to. I try not label myself or identify based on my thoughts, but rather by my actions and core beliefs alone. Good luck sorting this out.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's not a question, Stacy. But, I think very many of us have felt/thot the same things. I certainly have. Except for the,"--be part of her life", part. I'm under no illusions regarding that when I see a young, attractive woman.

My suggestion is if u have the opportunity to meet and talk with one of these women that attract your attention, do it! U never know who or what a woman mite want!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stacy,
    Confused?
    I am..
    The only thing I glean out of this is that you want to look like the gay man wearing feminine attire.
    better if he shaved first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.