Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birthday

Silver Member
    Happy birthday. You look great.

Careful I bite <3
    Own it girl! and Happy Birthday!

What a great way to celebrate, Happy Birthday!!

Well Donna, just look at it as your 10th annual 39th birthday. I will have my 30th on this day a month from now. I can't say getting older hasn't been rough, but considering the alternative...........
    Happy Birthday, anyway,
    donnalee
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Donna,
    Happy birthday and it sure is a drag.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Happy Bday, and kudos to your co-workers, great cake!!

Happy birthday a bit late. 48 was my favorite age to be. Unfortunately, it only lasted a year. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 08-06-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Stupid spellchecker!

H.B.! Do you have muscles like that? Do you have a job that requires muscle? Did your coworkers exaggerate a little?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Hi Donna,
    Happy belated birthday, love the cake your co workers are soooo nice. It's always good to have a laugh at one self sometimes!
    By the way congrats on the ear piercing.
    Hugs
    Adelaide

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    I would like to think I had muscles like that but no... Many years ago I would have come close, military service, clearance diving, lots of weight lifting, rope climbing, long distance swimming, route marches in pack and webbing.. Trouble was I ran to much and never carried or held on to too much bulk. After letting it all go to flab, I'm now trying to slim down, with some sucess. Got a party frock to fit into!!!!

Don't think He Man is too worried about competition from me.... Barbie better watch out though!!!
    Call me Donna, please