Thread: Question regarding aspect of tucking I cannot seem to figure out...

Question regarding aspect of tucking I cannot seem to figure out...

Hiya ladies!

As a preface to my question, I'd like to say I've read "The Art of Tucking" already and the taping instructions make good sense. However..there -is- a small problem.

The trouble I have is figuring out how to get the testicles up into the abdomen..I can't seem to find the spot to do it..or I'm doing it the wrong way..or just something. People comment about a cavity..but for the life of me I cannot seem to find this cavity..as a result, I've been doing it the hard way by pulling everything underneath..which is as you can imagine, rather uncomfortable.

With that said, can anyone explain in detail how to feel, find and push the testicles up into this cavity ? And while we're at it..can someone explain WHERE this cavity is at? Diagrams/pictures at this stage would be great..cause I have spent a good team of time trying this, and the only thing I have to show for it is a stomach ache and a bit of pain, unfortunately.

-Christine H.S.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Christine, Trust me the spot is there. The cavity is there so that the body cankeep the testes warm to protect sperm from damage in the cold. My suggestion is to take a very cold shower. Once the cold water hits, them babies will jump right up into their spot, and you will then know where it is.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

Tried the cold shower bit today..no go.

I'm really not sure what's going on here..but I do know, It's not exactly comfortable sitting on the dangly bits..

I've tried multiple times to do the tucking..and I just cannot find this cavity for whatever reasons. I do understand the taping part as I mentioned before..but the taping is a bit moot if I cannot get the lefty & righty up into the cavity.

Anyone able to help with this, please?

-Christine H.S.

It's Quite Elementary My Dear...........

First you put the lime in the coco...oh! Wait a sec.........wrong forum! My bad. Truth be told..,in the time of the Roman Empire.The Trojans, The Greeks, and so forth...the warriors girded up their loins. In other words...they tucked their stuff up where no one else could harm it. They found that special cavity. And so shall you when you find that certain cold pool of frigid wet water. The one that causes shrinkage. Hang on. Love & kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Well I'm fairly certain at this point, that cold water is out...tried that today and if it had been any colder, it'd have to have come out of a fridge first..

As it stands..I've tried this on so many occasions I don't have any clue as to the number of times now. A bit more of a anatomical explanation might help as I'm not even sure where to look, to be honest. Of course that sounds just crazy but it's true, nonetheless.

I'm perfectly open to PMs or the like if someone wants to take that route to explain as well...cause as it stands..I'm no Trojan or Greek, and cold water just makes me shiver.

If it hasn't been guessed yet..I'm a lil desperate to figure out how to do this since sitting on the dangly bits for any length of time is a tad bit 'uncomfortable'.

-Christine H.S.

what a lot in life that must be...chief lion nut-tucker.

hmm, that sounds a bit like my cherokee grandpa's name...

i digress.