Thread: Nervous Nellie

Nervous Nellie

Going on a trip tomorrow ( not telling where) but I am bringing some of Ashlynn's things along and will pick up some others when I arrive at my destination. Not flying pretty but plan on having Ashlynn strut her stuff. My suitcase is packed but I am nervous not only that someone will check out my suitcase ( which also has my things) but what do I do about forms? Thinking I should leave them home and makeshift some when I get there so I can use the excuse they are my wife's clothes and I am meeting her at the destination. I want them to wear but don't know what to do. It's hard to say your wife wears forms I think. Should I be nervous about the suitcase or let it be? And what would u do for your first time carrying forms?

Love always
    Ashlynn
    Last edited by Ashlynn Marie; 07-17-2014 at 07:41 PM.

I'm thinking that TSA no doubt checks out dozens of Cder's things on a daily basis.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If you are not a terrorist....then they will not care dear. The only thing you need to fear....is fear itself. Who really cares what is in your suitcase?

I don't know, but I bet TSA does scrutinize them. Don't they still have some limits on "liquids" that you can take on the plane? They may scrutinize many CD's things on a daily basis, but there still has to be some concern over anything that could hold explosives, and I would say that breast forms would surely be in that category. If terrorists get "wise" to possibly utilizing this method to smuggle explosives on board, that could be a real problem. Why not just call up the TSA or airline and ask directly about carrying forms on the plane or in checked baggage? I'm sure they've heard it all before many times.

Or, go to the TSA website and read their entire protocol about being a transgendered traveler. See: http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-informat...nder-travelers. There is NOTHING TO FEAR! Go about your business and have a good time.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

When my wife and I travel together, each suitcase is half man (me) and half woman (her). That way, if one suitcase gets lost, you can still continue with your vacation.

As for forms, the TSA policy is very clear. They are a medical device.

I know that there have been TSA stories of searching children and elders, but there's no percentage in hasseling anyone about forms. Most of them are probably owned by women who have had masectomies. Who would want to mess with that woman.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Careful I bite <3
    If you want to avoid even potential problems check them in. TSA may open up the bags, but your name is just that to them, your name.

I travel 3 weeks out of every month and always travel with my forms. No problems at all. Take 'em with you and enjoy!

I travel with mine very often. Never an issue. My suitcase has a wig, breast forms, size 12 heels, lingerie and clothes, not to mention the makeup. Don't sweat it - enjoy your trip and your private time. xx

Take em Ashlyn. You'll be fine. I've flown with them packed as well as wearing them and never had a problem.

I was nervous on my first solo outing too. But then I thought: "what am I doing wrong?" I don't want everyone to know but, if I was stopped and searched, I could say "OK I wear women's clothes. So what?" I bought some tights recently and the salesgirl asked "are they for you or your wife ha ha?" "Me I replied - why not?" There are bad people out there but we are not bad.

Aspiring Member
    Go for it! The TSA is looking for terrorists and ignores the tgirls who are not terrorists. Half of the bags that TSA sees have femme stuff in them. Think about it. And what married guy has never travelled with his wife not using some of his bag for her overflow? I have travelled with my femme stuff and have never had a problem. Because of equipment and tools that my male job requires, I have had questions from the TSA. I know the experience. I just tell the truth, direct to the point of their question, and they wish me well on my journey. And they ignore the femme stuff.

Thanks for all the positive comments.
    I wound up going without them since I had to make a decision in the wee hours. Gonna make shift something when I arrive. I may take them next time. The more important thing is going out and having a good time and that I can still do as I have plenty of outfits and shoes!

Ashlynn

Reality Check
    For all they know, you are a professional female impersonator. It doesn't matter and unless the inspector happens to be a neighbor or relative, it doesn't matter what he or she thinks.

I fly about 200k miles a year I have a large suitcase that hold my stuff two pairs of heels my forms outfits makeup a couple wigs. I check my bag because the forms will get u pulled in for a search if u carry them on. I ha this happen once no biggie but unless u ask for a private room they will open your bag right there and check everything out. My checked bag has been opened a few times u know this because they leave a slip in you bag telling you it was inspected but who cares other then they mess up you packing job you did. Don't worry just check the bag and you will be fine. On another note one time before pre check I took my shoes off going through security and there on display for the world was my bright red big toe seems I got a hole in my sock between putting them on and getting to the airport I just said to my oh well and walked through x ray nobody said anything and I doubt anyone even noticed. When I told my wife about it she got a big laugh. I think all of this worrying is really self induced.

As the others have commented, you'll have no problems with forms or fem clothes in your checked luggage.

But, if you really think you need a story for the forms, just tell them your wife is a breast cancer survivor.
    DonnaT

As I said I went without them....but what came later was something I never thought would happen in a million years especially if I was worried about the forms. Keep checking back more later when I have a computer to type.

I travel with breast forms all the time. I find that small airports tend to open bags wit breast forms, while at big airports they don't. Either way, it's no big deal.

Hi Ashlynn
    I get your apprehension but Your not doing anything illeagal and you are perfectly within your rights to wear whatever you want. If your bag gets checked you are still an anonymous person to them.
    Don't sweat it hon focus on the fun of dressing when you pick your bag off the carousel.
    Amanda
    X

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlynn Marie View Post
    Going on a trip tomorrow ( not telling where) Ashlynn
    Ok everyone look for the nervous CDer!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like you had one heck of an adventure! Love the pics - gorgeous nails