Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: developing lady like mannerisms

The mannerisms come easily and are not really honed for many years.
    It takes a lot of practice. Years in fact to perfect them
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Something that many miss is the fact that men are usually stronger than women, so they have "tells" like how they open a door or pull out a chair.
    Another thing is when they eat. I was having lunch with my wife a few weeks ago. We were sitting next to a man and a very tall, thin, pretty blunt woman, who looked to be in her mid-fourties. I was suspicious she was TG... Until she started to eat, which removed all doubt.
    Cara

1. My women friends keep telling me to eat slower and chew my food as women eat slower and chew food better. I am getting better at chewing food better and I am a tad slower than how I used to eat.

2. I get in a car like a man but I get out like a woman.

3. I take smaller steps and keep my feet forward.

The top one is a long time habit and is hard to break.
    However, I been doing this automatically since younger by looking at my nails palm down and fingers outstretched.
    Last edited by janetcgtv; 08-10-2014 at 07:12 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

Strangely, I'm more aware of how I walk in male mode than en femme.

Why?
    Well I think I have a fairly feminine gait, I'm fairly skinny, very tall and have weaker than average male wrists. So when I'm walking I try to broaden my posture by turning my palms back with a loose fist and take long, wide strides (easy to do with my legs). Shoulder slightly hunched with my head tipped forward slightly.
    En femme, I find it very easy to do the opposite; Relax my shoulders, arms and hands with palms turned to face forwards slightly. Head up, short steps keeping my knees close together. I'm less worried about a bit of limp wrist because it seems a good mannerism to have en femme.

I find its easy to switch these things.
    Samantha -x-

I find that a lot of female mannerisms come naturally to me, and I have to suppress them in male mode. When en femme, I try to just "let it go." Unfortunately, old habits die hard, so I sometimes find myself slipping back. When I notice this happening, I stand up straight, stick out my chest, voila! She's back!

Video yourself. I had been "practicing" a feminine walk and thought I had one until I saw my video. Video your mannerisms. You'll know if they look feminine when you view them.