1 day huh? not a lot of time.

1st I'll stager into the bathroom to take a leak only to discover my newly minted womanhood. I would then frantically look for it like it was a lost set of keys in my pockets as if my boxers had pockets. I would then turn to the mirror to see the complete package to finally shriek in my new feminine voice.

2nd Walk around town still confused with disheveled hair what ever sweats I could find that fit and flip-flops I would run into Jessica the girl I had always pined from afar and had always had a crush for. I save her during an argument with her boyfriend and convince her to leave that jerk. She would talk to me and we would finally hit it off but as Girlfriends . But just to hang out with the girl I love I accept her offer for shopping and a make-over. After a dozen times of me coming out of the dressing room and her shaking her head she finally gives me the nod telling me I have found the right outfit.

3rd Jessica and I would spend the evening together just talking we would hit it off and she would open up her soul to me. We would become real close before I fall asleep at her place.

4th The next morning I have changed back. Both her and I freak out as she calls me a pervert and thinks this was all just a trick and that she never wants to see me again. She hooks back up with her boyfriend but he proves himself to be a jerk again. She thinks of that nice day she had with me. then she comes to my place to forgive me. We reintroduce ourselves to each other then I kiss her. QUE 80's music.