Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: You woke up as a girl

I think i would be happy but time would tell.

Hmmmmm....
    If it's for one day only then let's take this fantasy to the limit (i.e. I get to be 30 again and size 16/18) - younger, female version of me! In that case the answer is easy - enjoy the moment and try to find some way of having it happen again now and then!

If it's permanent... I'm not so sure!

Banned Read only
    I would have to find out if Touching All The Right Places did indeed touch all the right places...

For that to occur I would have to be in heaven. I would be in heaven. I would share this experience with everyone and fully enjoy the time.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I would go out and explore the world around me for a change, as Lee, not before I explored Lee first.
    The thought of going shopping without those pesky butterflies making me all nervous would be heaven. Try on what I want, where I want and no second looks. One can dream.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

There's always a catch LOL I've had this fantasy before.. I'd better be a hot, slender (not skinny) 52yo woman with awesome legs and long hair and not be disabled. After checking myself out in the mirror, I'd slip into some pantyhose, a short skirt, cute top, or a sexy tight dress, High heels and head to Starbucks with my girlfriend for coffee in public. Then off to Seattle to walk along the water front. More coffee and enjoying the ability to show off my pantyhose legs in public. Definitely have some pics taken, though I don't know if I'd know if it was just for 24hrs or not. All the while, "girls Just Wanna Have Fun" background music playing. LOL

Call into work if it was a day to work, and then dress to the nines, and go shopping.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Look in the mirror, shrug my shoulders then just go about my day. At least I wouldn't have to tuck, and finally be able to be who I am 100%.

I'm just a guy who likes to crossdress and don't want to be a girl, but I did have a "what if" fantasy when I was about 20. Also, I'm aware of the "be careful what you wish for" warning.
    Just so I could dress and make up every day, I imagined I had some kind of accident resulting in a head injury. I was fine in all other ways, except that I saw myself as a girl and insisted that I dress accordingly: dress, pantyhose, high heels, wig, makeup, jewelery, painted nails--the works. Eventually, doctors and my parents accepted this and allowed me to be as girly as I pleased.
    Fortunately, no such accident, so I have to be satisfied to transform only occasionally. It was a fun thought exercise, though. No disrespect intended for people with real head injuries.

What other words could there be but:

YIPPEE! YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

I can finally be me
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

I'd love to try it! I think I'd have to go shopping...

Whoot whoot whoot!!!!! I would get dolled up and head to the mall!

I'd probably think "Wow, that was a long and particularly detailed dream about being a man that I just had!"

If it was truly a magical transition I'd have a lot of explaining to do to Mimi.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'd hop in the car and just drive. I've always wondered how hard it would be to drive in heels!

Platinum Member
    Hi Nehapriya, I would probably become a FTM Crossdresser.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well now I guess I'll have extra money to go shopping!
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I would take a deep breath, look in the mirror and say "finally".
    Then go get a cup of coffee, sit down at the computer, and start the largest amazon order of my life.

First off my wife would probably scream and freak out. I would definitely call in to work and probably spend the shopping and just enjoying myself. And if I didn't change back the next morning I would probably start to freak out.

When I was younger I would go to parties with my girlfriends, come home collapse on the bed and wake up next morning still dressed.
    I would put on a robe, make breakfast and then dress in something appropriate for the day.
    I feel I know how it feels..
    Yep! it's a great feeling, feeling like a girl.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Assuming my clothes all fit?
    I'm off out shopping
    Samantha -x-

I would like to spend most of the day in a negligee and black stockings eating chocolates. In the evening I would love to dress up to the nines in a black dress and sheer black tights and would like to be picked up my boyfriend a handsome guy in his 20's or 30's who would wine and dine me in a fancy restaurant. After a great night out I would love him to drive me back home and kiss me goodnight on the doorstep. I am an old fashioned girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBI G. View Post
    First, I would thank the Big Guy upstairs, as my prayers are answered. I would be able to throw away my meds I now take to someday achieve that goal. I am transgender, so this was kind of a no-brainer. Bobbi
    Well, it would change my beliefs for sure, but I would still wonder why it happened. And of course wonder if the 'big guy' was a 'big girl'. No matter. If I woke up as a girl, the first thing I would have to do would most likely be have to go pee, with girl parts, certainly a new interesting experience to be sure! Then figure out how to go about creating an identity for myself, as everything I was, was no more, and the authorities would certainly think my story of waking up as a girl was insanity.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Spammer
    Celebrate... and then panic because I have about 20 minutes to get ready for work, and I wouldn't be sure if my clothes would fit, or how I'd get to work with my old ID

oh lawdy.............if only!!!!!!!!!!

I would truly like to see what it would be like. To have an amazing body and wear a bikini.

Take care, Julie