Thread: Yoga

Yoga

Has anyone ever thought of going to a yoga class in a leotard and tights and just sort of blend in with the girls.also has anyone tryed on a unitard.Im busting to go to a yoga class in my footless tights and just say to the instructor hey im a cd do you mind I,ll pay double the money for allowing me to be here and triple it if you encourage me to wear a leotard next week Piper

No I haven't. It's the phrase "blend in" that I'd find tricky. I'd have more chance of blending in at a ballet class......(OOhh a tutu..that could be fun actually.)

Sorry to tell you this, but I have taken yoga classes before, and no one was wearing a leotard and tights. Modern yoga clothing tends to be baggy cotton drawstring pants or shorts, and a tank top or t-shirt, with bare feet. Pretty unisex.

Angel and I went to some yoga classes together this past summer and wore matching outfits...but the outfits weren't very girly I'm afraid.

And what's this about offering to pay double just because you are a CD? Honey, you have a right to be there just like anyone else. Offering to pay extra is like admitting that there is something wrong with who you are or what you want to wear. If you really want to wear that unitard to class, just do it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

In ballet classes it's easier to wear leotard and tights (black,navy blue,grey or white ballet tights,and leotard inside the tights),combined with ballet slippers,so girly.I m lucky enough,taking ballet lessons,and dressed so girly between so many gg girls,who treat me as a woman.At first try private yoga lessons,with an open mind gg as Marla (very beautifull),wearing in front of her just leotard and tights.