Thread: Wife away Jill gets to play

Wife away Jill gets to play

Had a nice evening with lady Ellen and a quick makeup session and some lively chatting. Will try and post some pictures later. Just finishing my my chores. Just purchased a maids uniform. Traditional black and white. Love being made up and maid to order.

Banned Read only
    In that case Jill I'd love a cup of tea when you're ready ! and not too much swishing I don't want spilled tea !
    I have a silk B/W outfit and a black PVC one with pink petti but don't get to wear them as much, so enjoy yours !
    The PVC one came from an " iffy shop ", I also tried on a PVC dress which the male SA zipped me up in, wearing panties and tights at the back of the shop in full view, I still can't believe I did that !!

I used to do that once.
    Things have gradually changed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Have done that before but now on my own and came out 3 months ago so dressing all the time and started going out more dressed.

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

I'm out to my wife. She's home, and I've been dressed all day. It's gotten so these are just my clothes, although I still enjoy it.