Thread: Got Caught - Funny twist.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar

Got Caught - Funny twist.

Some may or may not know, my wife is accepting to tolerant on the CD thing. So I don't really have to hide it but I know when shes had enough. So I sometimes will throw on a skirt and heels to make my lunch at 4:30 in the morning so she doesn't have to see it.
    On an average morning I'll get up, turn on the weather channel, make my sandwiches and then the dog and I will go out to the backyard, she does her business and I have a smoke sitting on the deck. Yesterday I decided to throw on a skirt and heels and do my thing. I finish up the smoke and go back in the house and there leaning on the kitchen doorway frame with her arms crossed, is my SO.
    Yikes! scared the crap outta me at first.

She says, "Do you always do this first thing in the morning?"

"Couple of times a week if the feeling crosses my mind."

Big grin she replies, "You are something else. That would explain the skirt and high heels tucked away in the laundry room and not in your closet! You don't even think about walking in those things anymore do you?"

"Ahhh, nope. Don't even notice I have them on sometimes".

Had a goodbye kiss and hug and she went back to bed. So I sheepishly continued on with my morning ritual a wee bit embarrassed that I had been 'found out' and having known she obviously was watching me silently. Something tells me she already knew and just wanted to confirm it. Why else would she be up at that hour? LOL
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Banned Read only
    Lee I'm going to get caught the same way, I rise first prepare a tea tray while wearing a nightie and black silk wrap ! One day the wife will follow me down and catch me !
    I walk the dog later usually underdressed, if I get the chance I slip off the drab but I've been outed a few times doing that !!

Careful I bite <3
    Heels around the house are one of the things my SO doesn't mind at all, and when we want to go out it's a quick "fix".

It's funny how when I wear heels, I don't really think about how I walk anymore. My fiancé has repeatedly told me that I walk better than her in them. Having a significant other know about what you do is one thing but when they actually see you do it is another. I still feel a little embarrassed dressing around my fiancé but that passes quickly. It's good to hear you had another positive experience with your wife. I love wearing heels or something feminine while getting ready for my work day. We live in a condominium so I wonder what the neighbors think when they hear the clap of heels in the house early in the morning. :P

In the summer I stay in a cabin in the mountains of CA. The cabin is high above a road and set back from it. In the morning I like to sit on the front deck in my nightgown and drink my morning cup of coffee while perusing the internet. One morning I was on the deck in a pretty nightdress and matching peignoir when a man passed on the road walking his two dogs. Usually pedestrians are too busy looking at the road to see the deck but this time he looked up and I could see the surprise on his face. I was not in full makeup and it may have been that he was surprised to see someone in their nightwear sitting outside rather than clocking a male in a nightie .
    Anyway I didn't react. I found it funny and often wondered what he thought.
    On another occasion I was dressed when a gaggle of boys came part way up the steep drive with their skateboards and asked if they could use it as a ramp. I said yes, go ahead and they didn't react to me at all.

Love your story Lee. I can just imagine the look on my SOs face when she finds me in dressed situations. I know I make time when and where I can to dress. Will be thinking of you when I make sandwiches today!

I'll most certainly be thinking of you when I get up to make my sandwiches at 6.00 am in the Uk :-)

I am very out. And my wife has become more and more accepting. To the point that she gave me earrings for my birthday. I also got some amazon gift cards and ordered s new outfit. A pencil skirt, peplum top heeled boots and a cute knit poncho. I wear the boots or if it's hot my wedge sandals everywhere. She asked if they hurt my feet. Lol. She has never worn heels and won't. She is the opposite of "girly". I am 100% girly. Lol. The first time she saw me in heels she just kinda looked at me. Didn't say anything. Just watched me walk. Dunno what she was thinking. I never really got caught per say because I just kinda told her. I was scared to death. But never happier to not hide.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

While my wife is tolerant of my dressing she is still not comfortable. I to dress in the morning (as I currently am) prior to her arriving home from work (she works nights). I do occasionally dress in the day when my wife is home and she does not comment.

I have a pair is pink slippers and female flip flops that I continually wear around the house. My wife does not comment or seem to mind this.

I once was caught out wearing the slippers when my son arrived and I forgot I was wearing them. I quickly said that they were his mother's slippers and we (my wife and I) were playing a game of changing footwear today. I do not know if he bought the excuse, but he did not say anything further and went merrily on his way.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lee, That looks like another hurdle crossed off your list.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Worst case for me was when my new neighbor came walking in as we were moving in and I was dressed sans makeup and wig. He never said a word and was friendly with us over the years.

when i do solo crossdressing i usually got my bike and a bag to travel , when im "Transforming" (wig on but my shorts(for male is still intact)a group of guys was suddenly walking over,,,,, oh the shame and all the teases lol

I have always felt we too often fail to appreciate the intuition of our partners.

Reality Check
    Unless you live in the deep woods or the desert, there's a good chance of your neighbors seeing you sitting on the deck dressed or anywhere on your property for that matter.

For some of us, that doesn't matter. For others it could be a real problem.

Just keep this in mind before you venture out of the house dressed.

Even though we think we are hiding things from our wives and SO's, they probably get clues as to what is going on. I learned years ago that hiding it just wasn't worth the angst. Now Sue expects Claire to bring her morning coffee, which I am delighted to do. Yes, I too dress for a while every morning -- and If I don't have to do male stuff....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

As I always suspected....having a dog and smoking are both hazardous to your crossdressing! Thank you for sharing...you made me chuckle over MY coffee this morning!

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Davida Kay View Post
    Love your story Lee. I can just imagine the look on my SOs face when she finds me in dressed situations. I know I make time when and where I can to dress. Will be thinking of you when I make sandwiches today!
    I make time these days just because she is not all that enthusiastic as she once was and I don't want to push my luck in front of her. Glad I could make you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Lee, That looks like another hurdle crossed off your list.
    We've crossed a lot of hurdles in our twenty plus years Blue. She's seen me in the most minuscule piece of female clothing to full blown Lee with all the bells and whistles. For some reason she is not into it these days, so it's just me, myself and I when Lee comes out. It is, what it is and I try to do my thing when she has gone to bed or at work. Maybe one day she'll come back around, if not no big deal because if something like this happens it's not the end of the world, just a bit awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I have always felt we too often fail to appreciate the intuition of our partners.
    Shes an observant one Gardener. I would have never been able to keep Lee a secret from her if I wanted to. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_cd View Post
    As I always suspected....having a dog and smoking are both hazardous to your crossdressing! Thank you for sharing...you made me chuckle over MY coffee this morning!
    Hopefully not all over your keyboard Jenny. Glad I started your morning off on a good foot. Almost had the smoking done a few weeks back, I'll try again soon.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I also enjoy my 2 or 3 hours dress as Lynn in the mornings before I have to go to work. I have never needed much more than 5 hours sleep so I am normally up between 4am and 5am. I do enjoy the peace and quiet and I suppose the safety of little chance of having any visitors. I am normally dressed for work by the time my wife stirs, but she is just as happy to accept a cup of tea in bed from Lynn if she is awake early enough.

Come Sundays she always finds Lynn prepping the Sunday dinner and she never fails to have a little grope as I swan around in my dress or skirts. Funny but that grope makes my morning. I wish I could go outside for a smoke on the decking but there is one window that overlooks our back garden…shame!

Lynn.

The only time I get any opposition is when I apply makeup and am really dressed up.
    My wife does not recognise me but is accepting and says oh well!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.