Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Beautiful Night in San Francisco

A Beautiful Night in San Francisco

Hell-o Everyone,
    Right now I'm living off of the "high" of spending a wonderful night with friends in the City.
    I've been waiting for this opportunity for quite some time, it finally arrived, and it couldn't have been more worth the wait.
    With lots of planning, and the help of another new girlfriend, AllieSF, the night was set.
    The plan was to park and meet at a wine bar to get to know everyone. Allie was kind enough to set up dinner reservations for us. Thanks so much Allie, your incredible!
    The evening started with me picking up my new girlfriend Ashley, and the two of us making the near 3 hour trip. (Bay Area traffic at that hour on a Friday, Yuck!) After finding a parking garage, it was time!
    A quick check off the makeup, a few deep breaths, and off we go!
    Walking through the parking garage was fine, cant see much from in there, but that very first step onto the sidewalk..... A big gust of cool air hit us head on, what an awakening!
    Then I looked up and....... PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! AHHHHHHH!
    I should also mention, this area we were in isn't the typical LGBT neighborhood, yes it's San Francisco, but it was a mainstream, typical everyday business area.
    Having Ashley lead the way, every step the nerves calmed, and I started enjoying myself.
    We had to walk about three blocks to get to our meeting spot. I'm watching people as we walk, some are making direct eye contact with smiles, others are just going about there business and not paying us any mind at all. No pointing, and screaming OMG look at that trans person. NO ONE CARED!!!
    We walked into the wine bar, and found Allie sitting with another new Girlfriend of mine Rachael Sloane. Rachael is another super friendly, lovable person! (would you like another glass of wine my dear?)
    We all made our introductions, Allie had been having a conversation with the bar owner, so Ashley and I took a seat at the table with them. I was seated next to the owner, She is a beautiful girl, with an incredibly sexy accent. I was able to chat a bit with her before she had work to do. The four of us continued chatting and enjoying some good wine, then it was time for our dinner reservations. As we are about to leave, the owner of the bar asks if we minded if she joined us for dinner.
    Now we have a party!
    We walked to the dinner spot, It was about a block and a half away. Again I'm watching peoples reactions as we pass them on the sidewalk, no stares, no unpleasantries, nothing!
    We entered the restaurant and Allie let the hostess know we were there. We had a few minuets to wait as they prepped our table. A few other customers walked in behind us, a few words were exchanged with them as we waited, without any reaction. Amazing right!
    So the table is ready, of course it is wayyyy at the back of the place. We had to walk in past every table in the place, and it was a full house. The five of us took a seat, and shortly later, another new girlfriend Suzanne F and her wife joined us. Thank you so much Suzanne, if you had not contacted me long ago about going out with you, I may not have ever done this. Your wife is a lovely girl, I'm so happy that she was able to be there as well. Now we have seven!
    Dinner was served, but it seemed there was more talking than eating going on.
    The wine bar owner had to leave us, but she sent a replacement player named Kevin, another extremely personable, and friendly faced guy who jumped right in and added another element to the conversations.
    We finished dinner and settled the bill, as we all get up to leave, Suzanne's wife comments on how good I looked in my jeans. I thanked her, but that comment set my brain off. We all marched back past all the full tables as we leave, again nothing but looks with smiles. People are incredibly accepting!
    As we are all regrouping at the hostess desk, Suzanne's wife starts again about my jeans,
    she said to me, and everyone around could hear, "You look HOT!" , Holy crap! Talk about a confidence boost! I'm sorry Suzanne, I think I'm in love with your wife! HaHa! Your a lucky girl to have her!
    So now we are off to another of Allie and Rachael's hangouts, Suzanne and her wife have to leave, and Kevin had said goodbye also.
    Back down to the four of us.
    We had about a three or four block walk to another Restaurant/Wine bar. The streets and sidewalks are still alive. We entered the wine bar and found a spot to sit. A bit of chatting, and the bartender, another cute young girl, came to chat a bit with us. I had brought some wine along for the evening, but had left it in the car. Luckily the parking garage was directly across the street. I went to retrieve it, and had the bar open it for us.
    The bartender had a small taste, and enjoyed it. We sat and chatted a bit again, and the restaurant owner comes over to greet us.
    Allie seems to know everyone, and she probably does.
    She introduced him to Ashley and I, we had a bit of discussion about the wine, and he was perfectly accepting of us, very polite, and friendly. Then shortly later one of the Chefs comes out to greet us as well. He was a nice young guy, he also inspected the wine, had a taste, and guessed what region it was from. Just like everyone else we had met, he was so friendly, and treated us with all the respect that any person out having an enjoyable evening should be given. As we were preparing to leave the Chef came back out and said goodnight to us all.
    Back out to the sidewalk for our short walk to the garage. We all said our goodbyes 'till next time we meet, and parted ways.
    Ashley and I got a bit lost trying to find our way out of the City, but eventually were on our way home. We had lots of time together to chat on the way, but when things got
    quite, I couldn't help but start reliving the night in my mind.
    What a totally beautiful, wonderful, experience that I will never, EVER, forget!
    Thanks so much to all my friends here that have offered words of encouragement and helped make this night possible.

Much Love,
    Kristyn

Sorry there are no pics of the evening, I didn't want to torture myself with looking at them
    and having to wait for another chance to get out. My memories of the night are vivid, and will carry me through to that next outing!
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Woo hoo! So proud of you, girl! Sounds like an EXCELLENT night! Congrats on a successful outing... xox
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Sounds like an amazing night Kristyn! I'm so happy for you! There will be no stopping you now...

Sarah.

Great description of a lovely night out. I am thinking of a night out in SF in August and would love to know of some unusual and interesting places to go. I would be staying in a hotel. Any suggestions from readers?
    Before I go I'm planning to spend a few hours with at Carla's in SJ to get makeup and hair looking particularly good.

Aspiring Member
    Such a wonderful experience to share. I think Allie is the designated ambassador to SF for us girls. I need to plan for a night out, I seem to be missing out on all the fun.

Hey girlfriend, I am so proud of you! Yes! Way to go! Yay! It sounds like such a great night and I know you are still floating. What a great first time out and what amazing friends to share it with. Oh I am so happy for you!
    But just one question....no dancing? Lol
    Next time, right?
    Big hugs, girlfriend! I am grinning from ear to ear for you.

Sammie
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Hey Kristyn! Your night sounds so great. Very glad you and the others had such a good time. Just one question did you take the Chardonnay or the Pinot? Pinot, Right?

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

I am glad you had such a wonderful time!

Linda Leigh
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    Wow. That sounds like an AMAZING night. I'm sure those first steps must've been some of the scariest and most exhilarating steps of your life. Is this the first time you've had this kind of gathering in the city?

I'm extremely happy for you, Allie, and all the other girls you met. I'm nowhere close to being able to do what you did Friday, and I only live like 20 minutes from the city...not 3 hours! Just think about it, in that night, you've probably met dozens of awesome new friends and made memories you'll have for the rest of your life. And you got called hot!

Thanks for posting your story. It was very inspiring!

Kristyn
    It was truly a wonderful evening! We were so glad to be there for your first outing in the city. You were very hot! Fortunately my wife already loves another tall skinny girl! I hope you always remember how free we all were. Good people deserve to be happy. I loved seeing Ashley and hearing about all of her progress. Rachael and Allie are my big sisters. They always look out for me and I love them for that. To top it all off, my wife really enjoyed being with all of us girls. She has really hung in there and found some joy in our journey. She is the best!
    Suzanne

Excellent story

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Wow what an excellent first time out. Good for you! I will have travel up and join you all sometime.

Fantastic!

Careful I bite <3
    That is spectacular!

Banned Read only
    Kristyn, there's nothing like having a guide to help and none better than your own Batman and Robin in Allie and Rachael. Funny how ordinary it all is, eh?

Platinum Member
    What a great evening! Thanks for sharing the experience with us!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Kristyn,
    What a nice night and time you had. Thank you for sharing it us. Good luck to you for such wonderful future outings.
    Di

Hey Kristyn!!!

It was such an honor to be part of your first big night out!!! First of many!!!! You know I'm always here to help you explore this new world!!!

Hugs!!!
    Ashley :-)

Kristyn - what a great 'visit report' and I'm so glad to hear that your experience was sooo good first time out... especially after all your trials and tribs to get there!

You local SF girls really know how to play darned fine hostesses... (the posh and proper variety, obviously.. ) I think we should all put SF on our bucket lists, I know it's on mine...

Thanks for sharing a great experience Kristyn - and of an extraordinary time for you...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Must have been one HELL of a night Kristyn
    Amanda
    x

Hey Kristyn, sounds like a really fun evening - glad it worked out so well and I'm sure you all looked fantastic. Now my curiosity is piqued...what kind of wine was that near the end of the story that the chef guessed correctly?

~Renee
    Last edited by Renee Elise; 07-23-2014 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Autocorrect is an idiot

kudos Kristyn,

big squeezy
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hi Kristyn, Thanks for sharing this wonderful story -- we have re-lived it through your telling. Isn't wonderful when people let us be ourselves? It is such a great feeling. Here's to the next one!

And did you choose the pinot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Thank you to everyone for reading my story, it was truly more amazing than I can describe in text.
    I received a few Pics from Ashley of the 2 of us while out in S.F.
    I have posted them in the Picture Gallery.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Congratulations Krystyn!! How fun!