Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Beautiful Night in San Francisco

Woman first, Trans second
    I REALLY need to get out with some of the SF ladies from this board! The stories always sound like too much fun...
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

What a wonderful evening! Being in SF, I wish I could have met all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by alicia45 View Post
    What a wonderful evening! Being in SF, I wish I could have met all of you!
    All you have to do is contact one of us. SF is waiting!
    Suzanne

Silver Member
    I wonder if one of the places you went to was one of the ones I went to when I was there in may. It was a french place I know Allie goes to it. Really good french onion soup.

Yes, Arbon, we eventually took over a corner of that French restaurant to end and close our evening. We started at a wine bar 3 blocks north of there, had dinner another block north and then walked down Valencia in a very surprisingly and welcomed mild San Francisco night. As Kristyn has already said, we all had a great time and the Pinot she brought was to die for. Wonderful people in a wonderful city enjoying ourselves at wonderful places.

Banned Read only
    Kristyn I think you deserved that great night out you worked and worried for so long, I'm so pleased it went so well and you made some great friends !
    I know you didn't mention place names but somehow you brought back memories of my visit, thanks for that ! As Katey says SF should be on everyone's bucket list, I for one can recommend it.

Kristyn ...
    Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL evening...full of friendship, good food, a little drink, and nothing but compliments! I'm sure that is going to be one of your fondest memories for years to come.

What a dream! Congrats!

That's a wonderful story, Kristyn. Thanks so much for sharing. I love San Francisco, but I haven't been there in years. I keep meaning to go back, but something always interferes. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I am thinking of a night out in SF in August and would love to know of some unusual and interesting places to go. I would be staying in a hotel. Any suggestions from readers?
    When are you going? I'm going next Sunday, and I'm thinking of going to AsiaSF for dinner, then to Diva's. I'm just a little nervous, since it'll be my first time out in SF, and I'm hoping Diva's is an ok place for "rookies".

Of course, if any of the SF ladies are going to be out next Sunday night, Aug 24th, I'd love to meet up! I'm not looking for anything in particular, I just want to get OUT, and have some fun! Plus, I just received my new Veronica2, so she needs a test drive.
    Last edited by ReneeTX; 08-17-2014 at 11:39 PM.

I will just miss you. I am in San Francisco this week. Divas is an ok place for rookies in that no one there will think it is unusual how you are dressed. But, most of the people there are working ladies and their followers. For bars, I have gone out in the area of Castro and Market. My favorite is the Kat Club on Wednesday, they run a theme night called Bondage a Go Go.