Thread: That's better!

That's better!

Got my swing dress, net petticoat and soft lacy panties on now, first time I've dressed (other than underwear) for weeks. I'm well past the "splurge and purge" stage now, even when my femme side is subdued, I don't feel self-disgust, just let my girl gear sit or hang in the wardrobe until I wish to put it on.
    I dreamed the night before last that I was wearing a nice, understated knee-length blue dress, I was in a safe and reasonably accepting environment among mostly females, but I became too relaxed and forgot that I was in drag, walked up the street and I was suddenly in a danger-zone among men, any one of whom could have been mocking or seriously hostile. I was heading back to safety, in a panic, when I woke up.
    I'm going to try putting on some lipstick soon, something I haven't done for maybe ten or twelve years, last time I felt an immediate revulsion/ inner conflict but now I just wanna try it again, no big deal ..
    I know this isn't a "proper" thread with a "subject" as such, but I just wanted to open up a bit
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Go for it. I always said to myself that dressing would be far enough, not interested in make up. Now look at me! I go the whole nine yards and got to admit.......I'm not hating it.
    What have learnt from this site has had a huge effect on how I now look at myself (often in a mirror lol)
    Cheers
    Amanda

Brenda,
    Do what makes you feel good.
    There is nothing like a break to appreciate dressing again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh Brenda, that's a gorgeous dress. I would kill for a dress like that, and a little 1950's Cardie over the top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's nothing wrong with gushing a little bit about things that make you happy! That's part of what makes this forum fun. Thanks for sharing!

Aspiring Member
    I love dreams where I'm dressed! Although in each dream I'm trying to hide it. Don't know why! It's only a dream! I've been living my dream for awhile now each and every day. Today was another day just being myself. I wore a floral maxi dress and white strap sandals sitting on my deck loving the breeze on my legs and sipping some lemonade. The neighbors, who are hardly home, cannot see me. Well, maybe the birds and a curious squirrel can. LOL! Love and express who you are!

Cheryl