Thread: Movie night

Movie night

Well, this is exciting... I decided to go watch "Sex Tape" at the theater tonight, but with a twist. The only male items I'm wearing are my shoes (don't have any femme tennis shoes) and a sweatshirt to cover the femme blouse and the babies. Just before I walked in, 1-2 movies let out. So I waited. Then, a large group was coming in. So I wait. Finally, after about ten minutes of waiting, a chance. MADE IT. Asked for my ticket, and went to the restroom (male, since I was presenting as male), and walked right into the theater where my movie was being shown. Now, the wait to have the movie start. I was one of the first ones in. Somewhat starting to fill up. I plan to wait until I'm one of the last ones out.

Another hurdle crossed!

Good work Bec (is that OK?)
    With all the hurdling we girls do we should enter the a team in the 400m hurdles at the next CD Olympics (now there's a thought hmmmm)
    How was the movie/ Did you manage to contain your excitement to follow the plot?
    Cheers
    Amanda

Gone to live my life
    Hi Rebecca . . . Congrats on your step forward. Each hurdle you vault is that much closer to being you.

Hugs

Isha

Amanda: Bec is fine.

As for the movie, not the greatest of movies, but it worked for my plans for the evening. As for the hurdle of not caring what other people thought, it was amazing.

Though, here is a question to ponder... I was wearing a pair of women's skinny jeans, so the question... Why do women's jeans have to be pulled up constantly, unless there is a belt involved? I mean, my SO doesn't wear a belt, and she is constantly pulling at the waist band and when she bends over or goes down like a lady, the panties get shown. I felt like that all night!

Women have wider hips. Jeans, pants and skirts stay on naturally. They can't fall down because the waistband would have to expand by 6 to 10 inches to get over their hips.

On my body, if I take off my belt my pants fall off. Sadly, it's the same for skirts.

Bet you enjoyed the movie and was probably more exciting with what you were wearing. Also in answer to the jeans question remember women are built different and the wider hips to give them a easy time in birthing babies. Is also why their jeans are different to cover the hips.

Careful I bite <3
    We get a double whammy in terms of lowering jeans. Some women get both as well, but not always.

1. They are designed to be worn low on the hip, so even smaller movements make a bigger difference.
    2. Some women have the same issue, where women's jeans have to accommodate a much wider range of hip/waist differences. This means that the fit is very different. As Robin suggested, the outward slope normally works in their favor using gravity to just make it a snug fit. Some women though don't fit the cuts of MANY designers/styles, so every once in a while they get caught in the same problem we have. Which is that we attempt to fit one part of our body, which leaves the rest of it loose.

Next time do the hair up nicely to compliment the rest.
    Then you will have crossed the bridge.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.