Thread: Feminine hypnosis

Feminine hypnosis

I have gotten several emails stating that I can become the "sexy women" I want to be through "Feminine hypnosis". Of course they will help me, when buy the program. I know hypnosis, can work for some people. Not sure about self hypnosis. My luck I would forget how to come out.

I would like to hear your thoughts and comments on "Feminine hypnosis". Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Always interested in trying new things.

Hugs, Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Hmm, there are some videos on YouTube if you want to try them out. They seem to just relax me...

OH NO, JUST BROKE A NAIL!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    This reminds me of the "Friends" episode I saw last night, where Chandler listens to a stop-smoking hypnosis tape while he sleeps, but he accidentally uses the one for women ...

It might make you feel more "feminine" Hon but it won't do much for the plumbing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Women have been hypnotizing me for years! It must work. I always give them everything they want!

OK, your question was serious. Serious answer: don't waste your money.

Hypnosis can be a very powerful tool, but I tend to think it is more suited for general psychological issues and improvements for overall health.

When geared towards something ultra specific and niche, it can lean towards being "new age" and kind of "psychic". Which is fine if that is what your heart truly desires.

BTW, what is it that your heart truly desires?

I see a dress in your near future....perhaps a wig....

I see fields of Cheese...

Breath slowly now....and imagine all the cheese in Wisconsin.

Well, we do know various psychological tricks, if you will, work; basic training in the army breaks a man down, and then builds him up to be a reliable soldier. Brainwashing was done back in the mid 20th century by both sides in the cold war, and the Stockholm syndrome is very real.
    So I suppose that some type of hypnosis, or repetitive behavior could convince you to feel more and more that you are a woman if that's what you want. What i can't understand is why you would want to do that if you don't already feel that way. True TS don't need any more convincing that they are female; they just know.
    Or maybe you want it in an effort to make your behavior more convincing, to yourself and others. In that case, why not. Look on youtube for some hypnotic femininzation videos. I know they're there because I remember seeing one in the right hand column at some point.
    Now I'm curious too so I'm going to go have a look and see what's out there.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I see a dress in your near future....perhaps a wig....

Breath slowly now....and imagine all the cheese in Wisconsin.[/QUOTE] Taylor Ray

Mmmmmmmm! Cheese
    oops I meant dresses. Damn selective hypnosis!

Seriously hon these marketing methods are designed to make money not better woman.
    Now cluck like a chicken (sorry too cynical?)
    Amanda
    x

Feminization hypnosis recordings. Bunkum. from a licensed hypnotherapist!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

What are the odds of that Amanda L and Amanda M alphabetical posts

Hi,

Okay the fun bit

Oh yes it must have worked for me im a woman . oh dear how did that happen er hang on that should be female oh well ether way im covered .

Okay ,,fun over im a female from birth just a little different ,

i have seen this hypnosis work in two ways one by the subconsouse mind being controlled and as youv said by having some one put you under ,

Dont waist your money as theres no guarantee that it will work and can open your mind to other not so desirable detail that you may not know about and not be able to get rid of just remember play with fire you may get burnt ,

it may sound like fun or a help just be very weary thats all ill say ,

...noeleena...

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Yes it does work..But.
    You dont need to spend a lot of money on tapes and programs. The key success is to find a time everyday to sit, relax, and imagine all the feminine traits you want in your life. Slender waist, more flowing walk. alluring eyes, beautiful dresses, high heels, etc. Imagine you in your visualizing. Slowly these will come about, and your job is to take them when they show up. The more you practice the better you will feel about yourself and the Happy smile will never leave your face!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda L. View Post
    I see trees of green
    red roses too
    I see them bloom
    for me and you
    And I think to myself
    what a wonderful world

-- Louis Armstrong

Ahhh... that man was wonderful!

Sorry, what was the subject?

~Mel
    Last edited by Melissa_59; 07-24-2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Fixed words!
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I'm siding with the majority here, Algoma...

Take your hard-earned money and buy something tangible and reusable... like some nice earrings or bangles...

However thin you slice this one, it's still baloney....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Maybe you find it helpful to just spend that whole block of time thinking about a feminine you? If so, I don't particularly see a reason to buy anything over the Youtube version unless the premium version guides you to a place that relaxes you more. As far as actually changing your behavior... that ain't happening. I really doubt anything like "when you hear the sound of a bell, you will put on a bra" is gonna change the way you act, but taking some time for quiet reflection on "Imagine the feminine you in a world that accepts you" might help to make you feel more at peace.

Who knows though? I've watched several of the things and didn't feel hugely different afterwards.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow you people in Wisconsin sure get a lot of cheese jokes!

My wife quit smoking with the help of a hypnotherapist and hypnosis seems to work well for some people for clearly defined and limited goals like that.

My guess would be that wanting to become more feminine is way too broad of a goal for hypnosis to be effective. You could probably use it, for example, to overcome the fear of gong out in public en femme but becoming a sexy woman?

A useful strategy when being pitched for anything is to ask yourself if the product actually works as advertised why it isn't vastly more popular and better known. A very great number of people want to be sexy. If this technique worked you would see it blasted at you by every beauty , fashion and celebrity magazine and website out there.

Save your money. Get a nice facial or makeover. Buy some lingerie. You'll feel a lot more sexy than if you were hypnotized. Anyway, judging from your avatar pic I don't think you need much help!

Banned Spammer

Cow Queen Gets Help from Two Sources

I think hypnosis done by an experienced qualified professional can be very useful for managing certain behaviors and beliefs. If you are troubled by anxiety about your gender issues then a good hypnotist can help reduce your anxiety and improve your ability to function in a positive manner.

On the subject of cheese, I want everyone to know that Wisconsin cheese is a delicious food that is a central element of any happy diet.

Platinum Member
    Hi Algoma, Give me a call I have a bridge that I want to sell.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I prefer Oregon cheese thanks, avoids the two day transit time. Tillamook is my favorite, been to the factory seen how they do it there. They also make great Ice Cream. Wisconsin cows spend all their time in huge barns, Orgeon cows live in the real world.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Hello Everyone,

I have to say that these hypnosis programs work. I purchased a program about 2 years ago and I have to say that it really makes me feel like a woman.

The key is really relaxing and imagining yourself as a woman, not only looking like a woman but actually feeling all of the emotions a woman feels. In addition to feminine emotion I can take myself to a feminine sexual arousal.

The key for me is that I only get to participate in getting femmed up a couple of times a year. But if I choose I can listen to my feminine hypnosis programs every day and actually feel like a genetic woman. It has done miracles for me.

Now I have to admit that I have to be totally relaxed and nothing can be only mind like my job worries or it will not work. It took me about 3 weeks of listening to these programs until my mind really started responding and now I cannot get enough.

I highly recommend feminine hypnosis to take the place of cross dressing when cross dressing is not possible as in my current situation.

I know that a lot of you will roll your eyes at my reply but take it from an old pro. It works!!!!

Before purchasing anything check out several you tube videos.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments.

Kelli Ann

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Kelly,
    I'm with you!
    The key is to relax and visualize yourself as the beautiful woman you want to be. It doesnt happen over night and your plumbing wont change, but the all important mental hurdle gets changed.
    I dont know which ones work better than others, but like you said there are lots of them on U tube. Find a voice and story that you like, down load it and listen often. Its amazing how the thoughts and actions you had to work to do come naturally.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!