Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cd chat rooms ?

http://217.155.57.133:7575/
    We've spoken of everything form lipstick, to muscle cars here

Im on a few chat/flirt sites. If you are interested, pm me and I can give you the details.

Sonia
    This chat site has been around a long time and is quite good and has been fairly free of the sex type chat. It has not been tolerated there. http://217.155.57.133:7575/

Lexi,
    You might try www.URNotAlone.com.
    Chat & Pics but less real thought in the posts..

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

Thumbs up

One might check is Susan's org chat: http://www.susans.org/chat/index.html
    Seems pretty clean the times I have been there.

I just created a room here: http://us19.chatzy.com/85988313508801. Only those who use this link will find it. You can practice there and if you want it more private you can make it that way. All you need as it is is to enter a username.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    they should link a chat forum here ( for members only, with over a certain amount of posts) ...cant be too hard...i know you could message here but its very primitive .....there is one on the erie sisters...a group out of P.A but its boring ....

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Could always use yahoo instant messenger to chat.

What CD chat rooms I have tried were disgusting.

im also interested in finding a chat

Chat would be great but as many have mentioned between trolls, advertisements and xxx pics it is difficult.
    If any of u girls want to IM, hit me up with a PM:-)
    I'm also a night owl!!!
    Ash

I started chatting with other CDs using URNA's chatroom. It was often plagued with people looking for sex. If you ignored that, it seemed a little clique-y to me. Nobody seemed to want to chat with people they didn't know very well. That was really frustrating for me as some that just wanted to find friends to talk to so when I found this site, I gave up on URNA. Anyone that I become good friends with I usually chat on yahoo messenger if they are on that.

I have a hard time finding people that will talk to me about CD ing.

Even harder time getting advice on things.

There used to be a good chat room called Cross Dressers Discussion Forum, based in Europe. It shut down a few years ago because the owner didn't want to comply with registration rules laid down by the European Union. Too bad, because it was a lot of fun. One serious drawback, though: The trolls were a constant paain in the rear.

I used to chat in crossdresser chat rooms on AOL. Some people were there to get off or hook up, but those conversations are easily ended <click> if they go in an unwanted direction. For many, sex is a component of their crossdressing and they like to have serious discussions about it with other like-minded CDers and/or admirers. I had lots of great conversations with both CDers and admirers who seek to understand themselves better by discussing their crossdressing or attraction to crossdressers with the real experts on the subject.
    The anonimity of the internet allows people to be dishonest, but it also allows people to be far more honest with strangers than they can be with people that they are close to. It works both ways, and with experience you learn to sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    For no sex this is the place
    I'd agree with that.

I try to say things that have double meanings, sometimes. I like the fact that we do have some supervision. I need to be kept in my place. Yes, keep me in my place...again....again.

Sorry.