Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD Triggers

Aspiring Member
    A nice short skirt, especially a tight one!

A trigger for me is seeing a nice or cute outfit on the street, tv or while web browsing. I notice towards the end of the week my desire to be en femme increases substantially as well.

For me when I am home I am 100% all the time dressed so I guess as soon as I walk into my apt is my trigger. I always have something Fem on even though it does not always show it.
    Mistybtm

Similarly to Amanda, I haven't dressed in a few weeks...too busy with other stuff and haven't felt the desire as much. I do sometimes feel like getting all dolled up though when I see a girl wearing a nice classy outfit out and about or on TV...nylons/stockings do it too .

Quote Originally Posted by adrienner99 View Post
    Don't know if I'd call them "triggers," but high heels really set something off....I also love watching women put on lipstick..hope that does not sound creepy--it's just so fem....
    Not creepy at all it's a very sexy thing that they do and I love the feeling when I put on lipstick myself .

Yikes! There are a lot of triggers for me... Seeing my wives undies or nylons i the laundry... Seeing a woman dressed up in a very feminine manner... Seeing heels... Beautiful hairstyles... *sigh*

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    Well endowed women in tank tops.

I see one, instantly want to be one. It may sound shallow, but that makes me think about/want to dress almost every time.

stress at work always makes me want to dress when I get home. And lately seeing all the Sun dresses or just plain high heels. Those are my triggers.

hmm that's interesting topic!
    For me the trigger is a new day
    Everyday I get to wake up to a new day and wear what I want according to my plans and mood ^_^.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    Triggers, wow the list is endless, anything lacy for a start, the more lacy the better, nylons especially black, feminine dresses and a nice tight pencil skirt. I suppose almost anything feminine triggers something in me.

What’s more feminine than a nice lacy bra, weather it is one of mine or my wife’s I desire to wear it, would be even better if I could fill it more.

Lynn

Watching my wife do her hair is about all it takes

Gone to live my life
    Hi Steffi,

To be honest I had to give this one some thought as I have only been dressing for a year (late bloomer). I guess initially when I came out it was seeing a woman dressed and just going about her business which was my trigger . . . I wanted to be able to do that as well. However, now that I have had the latitude to explore Isha in all venues of my life (with the exception of work), nothing truly triggers my dressing. I dress when I feel it is time that Isha needs to see the sunlight. So I guess for me it is when the circumstances dictate it is time to dress and I have the time.

Hugs

Isha

Like many of you I guess it started with seeing bras. Now, let's see.. umm, getting up in the morning??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

No trigger for me, it's constant

My mother used to allow me to play with her shoes and stocking when I was 3-6 years old. Our house was heated by a coal stove and she would dress in the same room. Mom would turn her back to me and hook her bra. OH OH OH how I liked that. The bra is the center of my CD life. When it is cool I love hosiery too!
    I used to ask her, WHY can't I be a girl and have a bosom? her answer was that if I kissed my elbow I would become a girl.. I gave serious thought to breaking my arm so I could reach it.
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"

Years ago looking at fashion in shop windows would set me off, now days I just go and buy it if necessary.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my trigger is when I am out and about in guy mode in a resturant or upscale bar and I see a well dressed stylish gal....everytime I see that it reminds me of the fun thats waiting for me in the future...it also reminds me not to eat too much. But its very inspiring....

If I see a women wearing a great outfit, I think 'Hmm, I could wear that', and off we go ..

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Id have to say I have 2 triggers. 1 is seeing anything lingere or underwear type of clothing....especially silky panties. The second thing would be just feeling sexy, maybe rubbing my bottom in a provacative way and then all of the sudden Kristine wants to come out!

Interesting topic, I would say seeing a person wearing some really nice heels with a sexy legs poured into them. That makes me want replicate the look and feel.
    Never been fully dressed as of now but that has to feel good.

There are certain things that excite me but that's pretty much a given and not a trigger. My trigger is much like Frederique's: opportunity.

I don't have any trigers. I dress as a woman 24/7 and love it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda.Clark View Post
    Oh my, for me it's a picture of a gorgeous woman from the 50s like Brenda Lee or Connie Francis. Wow, that's my ideal fantasy of Brenda Clark. Didn't even think of Brenda Lee when I picked my name, but now it fits even tighter.
    OMG thanks for mentioning these women. I wasn't familiar with them but I searched them and yes, those are exactly the type of women that trigger me! How about a young Mary Tyler Moore!

I don't know, but I think I'm way past triggers. I'm pretty much dressed all the time except when I have to go somewhere. I'm just enjoying being me much more so than at any other time in my life.

What triggers it for me is waking up in the morning.