Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working through thoughts after counseling

You are a CD maybe even a TS, and you have an addiction with shopping and you are ashamed and hide this from your love ones. Am I making this to simple.

Go out to a coffee shop dressed as you like. You may find out that nobody beats you to a pulp, or does anything else that is hostile. I go to restaurants lots of times.

Emma, I really feel for you. I am in a similar quandary: How far do I need to take this? My advice would be to take it slow and really think about what you want. You should probably get help for the compulsive spending; that's likely going to be easier to deal with than the gender issue.

I don't know where you live, but I think in most places in North America and Europe you could walk into a coffee shop dressed as a woman with absolutely no fear of "getting beaten to a pulp." Maybe you should try going out in public and seeing if you like it? It might help clarify things.