Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: outed by accident. .. pun intended.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    First, glad you were not seriously injured.
    I've always thought about something happening whilst driving en femme.
    Yours is by far an extreme example.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Gone to live my life
    Wow . . . I am with Hope on this won . . . you win the "outed award" I am glad to hear you are okay but I have to ask . . . What was your wife's reaction when she first got to the hospital and did she bring you guy clothes or did you travel back home "en femme"?

Hugs

Isha

Omigosh! As everyone has said, what a way to come out, and so glad you're OK. Rhonda, yes, experiences like this help educate the world about us, although EMT's I'm sure have seen it all. Look forward to your response to Isha's question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Her reactions were pretty much... enter with look of extreme worry, sees me then look of confusion, turning to look of shock quickly followed by a WTF?!! look. To her credit the first thing she asked was if I was ok then what happened followed by the thousand questions of what was going on. She hadn't brought me any clothes because she didn't know I needed them. In the end I went home wearing 60 bucks worth of hospital gift shop clothing.

Platinum Member
    I have a friend who worked as an EMT. Attending to a CDr is surprisingly common among their list of unusual experiences. But as a way of coming out to your wife....well, that breaks new ground.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Like the rest of the girls, glad you are OK but lord, that's the worst way to tell your wife I have ever heard. Sure we worry about it while out, or the police, but I never heard of it happening until now. Keep us updated on your wife, she is processing it right now and it may go south when it all sinks in, which I am hoping isn't the case.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Glad you're OK. Hopefully everything will work out OK

Glad you weren't hurt bad.

Now would be a good time to campaign that your state changes the way lights are timed. Here, once a light turns red, the light on the cross street stays red for a couple of seconds more before turning green. This has greatly reduced intersection crashes due to red light runners, and the wait is minimal compared to what can happen in a crash.
    DonnaT

Once had an accident

When I lived away from home for a few years ago and traveled back and forth it was comman for me to dress and go out to a club or shopping at night. This one night I was in a right hand lane and a guy in his beat up BMW pushed his way in front of me tapping my car in its side. I pulled into a White Castle parking lot and got out to speak to the guy exchange info or whatever, and realiazezd that I was dressed in a maroon sweater very short Jean skit and phose and heels and wig and make-up and asked the guy should we call the police. He just looked at me and he couldn't say anything, I looked at the damage which was minimal to my bumper and just a brush of paint on his fender, so I said want to change information, He then in broken english say "I was trying to get into that lane you cut me off", I said "Hey guy I was in that lane you cut me off". He just stammerd so i said Look "You want we can call the police and handle it that way i don't have all night" He looked at me and said forget it. I drove off. Interesting my dressing scared the hell out of him and he din't know what to do so I left. Never heard anything else. I then thought Hell here i'm dressed very ****ty for my age (was 55 at time) and I wonder if he just didn't know i was a guy or girl, but he had to know I was a guy. So it worked out okay, I later rubbed out the scratch in my bumper and looked new, hope he had the same experiance. That night I later went to a gas staion and for the first time pumped gas while in drag, hey another first that night. Jenn

Glad to hear you are ok and thanks for the story. Seems that the worst that could happen did, but maybe the fear your wife had helped to soften the blow a little. I hope everything works out for the two of you.

Wow! What a way for your wife to find out. Glad that you are OK. I must say that this is one of my fears with leaving the house dressed, but as others have said, I am sure that the emergency service folks have seen all kind of interesting things!
    Last edited by Athena_; 08-11-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Silver Member
    Now I think they first step in you recovery is to reschedule that salon appointment!! Glad to hear the reaction is reasonable and that you aren't hurt too badly. Getting KO'd needs to be respected.

Happy you are OK but now I am even more paranoid about going out. Even though my GF knows I would certainly lose my job if discovered.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!

For everyone here, the last visit to the E.R. I noticed that they have temporary scrub type outfits made of paper cloth for people whos' clothing is ruined in accidents, so if you ask, they might very well have something like that to wear home instead of your ruined girl clothes. Just don't try to wash it in a washing machine, they virtually disintegrate.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Just a little update. Things still seem to be going well with the wifey. In fact she may be enjoying it a bit more than thought was possible. She now keeps grabbing my butt and asking me me if I'm wearing my pretties. And twice now has asked me why if I want to dress as the wife then why I don't have a drink and dinner waiting for her when she gets home.

Glad you are okay nad maybe things are working out for you. I always fear this when I go out underdressed.

I hope that things continue to look up for you!

Kisses

Mara

I wonder if all SO's have the concern that being outed like this, by accident, rather than by design, takes the decision making process of who to tell and when, out of their control. Hmmmm....

Silver Member
    I think it would be very wise of you to have her favorite drink and dinner ready for her the next time she comes home!! Nothing like positive reinforcement!!

Doing it tonight. Found a perfect June Cleaver outfit and heels for added effect.

Yes a strange way of coming out, in a car crash but sounds like it should be OK.

Wow that is a crazy story! Glad you are ok and that's great that your wife has been so accepting!

My last update on this particular thread. Dinner was awesome even though my cooking wasn't. She laughed at my June Cleaver but then told me I looked "weirdly sexy". In the end, she introduced me to her Ward Cleaver. Pun again intended ;-)

OMG, what a story and I love stories with happy endings. I have always feared something like that.....makes me think I should come out to my wife.

I've had 3 similar incidents, but 2 of them were the other side of the coin. The first, I was running a quick errand, wearing a denim skirt, flower print top, pink flipflops, but no makeup or supplemental hair. It was rainy, and like you, a teenage girl (she had just gotten her license that day) ran a red light and t-boned me. It happened in front of the police station, and right around the corner from the fire station where I worked as a firefighter/paramedic for 26 years before retiring. No one was hurt, though, and the police officer, who was hired after I had retired so I did not know him, did a double take at the way I was dressed, but never said anything, and I've not had any repercussions from the incident.

The second was when I was driving to Cleveland, completely enfemme, it had just stopped raining, and a car a short distance ahead of me hydroplaned, went off the road and over an embankment, landing on it's side. I stopped to see if anybody was hurt. Other than a few bumps and scrapes, no injuries. The cop that responded seem to sense that I had emergency training and spoke to me first, asking if anybody was hurt. Again, no negative repercussions.

The third time, I was at a street fair put on by the Cleveland AIDS Task Force called Dancing in the Streets, with my wife and son, and a group of other CDs and their wives. We had just finished eating and were standing next to a food truck trying to find some shade when I heard the squeal of brakes. As I turned, I saw a body flying through the air and land on the street about 10 feet away. It seems a drunk ran through the barricades and hit 3 people. I, along with several other bystanders, gave aid until the fire department and EMS arrived, but the person that I was trying to help died a short time later at the hospital. The really amazing thing, though, was that as we were leaving the fair, I asked my wife, "What do you think the odds are that, with all of the cameras and c-phones there, I will be outed by my picture on the front page of the Plain Dealer?" "Probably pretty good," she replied. "But I don't care. We are going home, we are walking, we are alive. And you going to help that person is just as much a part of who you are as being a crossdresser is a part of who you are." Yup, that's the woman I love!!

If you Google "Dancing in the streets Cleveland" you might still be able to find pictures form the incident on the Cleveland TV stations websites. There was one from my back, with me and 4 Cleveland firefighters kneeling around one patient, and another of me from the back, with a CPD officer squirting some waterless hand cleaner in my hands (looks almost like he's putting handcuff on me). All of the pics of me just showed the back of a very large woman in a green sleeveless top wearing some cute shoes, so I wasn't outed.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."