Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD's, r u STILL fascinated with your breast forms after wearing them for so long?

After years of stuffing bras with socks and handkerchiefs, my first pair of breast forms were a revelation, and I loved the feeling of wearing them. I really didn't want to take them off, but since I don't go to work cross-dressed, I had to! That was getting on for 10 years ago, and though the visceral thrill has worn off a bit, it still comes back from time to time.

I've had my breast forms for eight years now. I always wear them whenever I put on a blouse or a dress. I love how they feel, even eight years later. I sleep most nights in a bra and forms. It's nice to wake up in the morning with them on.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sherry, Still after these many years I the feeling of hooking my bra and inserting the silicon forms in is a real turn on.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

To me they are just something that give my bra the correct shape and motion. In the absence of Mother Nature's best efforts they'll have to do.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love my new pair! There are about 6 blouses in my closet that were too small with the large breasts that I can now wear.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have had my forms for a year now and the thrill is as it was the first day I put them on. I don't think I will ever take them for granted.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Well having something close to boobies is a complete delight, and my DIY's are super comfortable and really do look real under a dress or blouse, but they never offered the option of cleavage, and taping for that never really works nor feels natural. It leaves unsightly marks and hurts when it comes off.
    To the rescue....a slightly too-small Vie en Rose padded push-up bra with some gel form inserts I got at Walmart for $15 bucks, held in place with....hairspray! Yup! Now I've got natural looking cleavage, ample volume and weight and jiggle galore. My first look at moi in a low-cut white blouse...whew!
    Now if you are looking for a must-have for acceptance....natural looking cleavage is a supreme advantage.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    To me they are just something that give my bra the correct shape and motion. In the absence of Mother Nature's best efforts they'll have to do.
    I'm with Eryn on this one. I never thought of my forms as anything other than a shape required for creating a silhouette associated with women generally.

Well Sherry, I haven't become blaze yet (and hopefully never will), and like you I love the feel, the look under clothes, the weight, the bounce and jiggle when I walk. I wish I could afford a femsuit like yours so I too could experience being as close to feminine as I would ever get. My silicone forms will have to do but I still can dream of having the genuine goods. Perhaps in my next life, I will.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Hey I'm new here so there might be a thread on this. But what are some of y'all's favorite breast forms. I have been looking at the Pals gel forms. But I would like y'all's opinion.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yea...no thrill here either...i wore my forms the other day again for the first time in a while..I have been doing the nu-bra cleavage trick lately instead..but this skin tight crop top was screaming for my forms....but no...no rush at all...pure function on them...the buzz wore off on them a long time ago

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelseyhunter View Post
    Hey I'm new here so there might be a thread on this. But what are some of y'all's favorite breast forms. I have been looking at the Pals gel forms. But I would like y'all's opinion.
    Welcome, Kelsey. After using numerous varieties of silicone forms I've come to prefer the best ones on the market. They r solid silicone with NO poly covering on them and cost a bit more. But, nothing matches their realistic look and feel. And, they seem to last forever. Mine were reasonable and came from femskin. U can Google them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am with all those who 'still get the thrill' Cant seem to get the Nu-Bra trick right but working on it. In the mean time I rely on my forms and love how they warm up with body heat and give the necessary shape to my tops. I have a couple of sizes and shapes for different effects but my 38C's are the favourites, They move and jiggle and they make me giggle.
    Cheers
    Amanda
    XX

The thrill and pleasure of wearing breastforms never diminishes for me, They are my favourite body part and make me feel so feminine. Recently I bough a pair of
    Real Breastforms and now can display a beautiful cleavage which is what I've always wanted, I love them.

I love my forms because I think they give me options, if I want to be natural I just wear a padded pushup with my natural b's or if I want to be a c or d or bigger that's were the forms come in. sometimes I will glue on some forms and put on a t-shirt or some lingerie and be braless and I love the feel of the weight and bounce. I wish I could get reel ones but work and stuff might not be a good idea. so to sum it up until I can get real breast I will always love my forms.

Banned Read only
    Even when I was using flax seed filled knee highs as breasts, after a few minutes they felt normal, like they belonged there and have been there all my life.

Thanks Sherry. I will definitely look them up. Right now I do the push up bra and stuff it with pantyhose to create cleavage but it's super annoying and I would love to just be able to stick on my forms and wear them all day without a care.

I have gone through several sets of breast forms, mainly because I love the feel of them so much, I don't want to take them off. I always wind up sleeping in them. That isn't good for long term breast form survival but I can't help it. When coming out of that dreamy sleep world, I often find that I am running my hands over my breasts. What a great way to wake up.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Gotta say, while I don't have multi years involved..I still love the feel of my forms.
    Putting them on, I still always give a few lifts and drops to enjoy the weight feeling on them.
    Just wish I could actually feel my touch from the form side...
    Hey Steve Austin got bionic parts that he could feel with...why not bionic boobies??
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Mine are a part of me and fascination has been replaced by necessity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wouldn't say fascinated. Now its part of who I am and feel undressed without them. Real would be nice but impossible due to job. so happy to settle for breast forms.

Anyone have recommendations for breast forms (where to order, price range, good brands and best brands)

I can't remember ever being "fascinated" with them or being turned on by them. However, I still wear them after many years of dressing. They complete the look and I really don't give them much thought.

I never get dressed without my forms, fascinated, well not really, but I certainly do feel more myself when I have them on.
    and I definitely do not like taking them off. not really fascinated though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I am thin all-over, but especially on the bottom, so I look ridiculously top-heavy with anything but cutlet enhancers in my bra, and there's nothing particularly sexy about those. As a result, I've never thought about them as anything but a tool to make me appear more feminine.