Thread: Venus Envy

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar

Venus Envy

In all the times I spent cross-dressing or lost in a pink fog I don't think I ever really truly desired to be a woman.

Women are mortal by that I mean they live in other words they have a life. A woman's life like any other mortal being is full of a mixture of triumphs and tragedies, joy and sadness, fears and loves, responsibilities and recreations... you know, life. No what I really wanted was to be a goddess like Venus. To be nothing more than the incarnation of feminine beauty, love/lust, and sex. I want to be as elegant as a bride on her wedding day, as sultry as a Latina femme fatal, as glamorous as a 40's pin up, as seductive as a busty stripper, and as cute and sweet as the girl next door. I want to be those examples and many more, both separately and all at once. I want only their moments of beauty and their feelings of pleasure all the time, something only a goddess of old could ever possess. A goddess always beautiful, always feeling joy, without a care in the world.

But goddesses are immortal by that I mean they don't live in other words they don't have a life. I am merely a mortal man and I have a life. A life that is mine and that I enjoy. A life I would spend trying to reach those goddesslike heights on Icarus' wings only to have them melt before crashing back to earth. It is a life too short to be wasted on such ephemeral thing like beauty and ecstasies. it is a life best lived with a mixture of triumphs and tragedies, joy and sadness, fears and loves, responsibilities and recreations, that we all share as human beings. And in the end it is life which is supposed to be shared with a woman.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Nice piece of prose that highlights the quandry of a cd. Are you a writer by any chance?
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Having grown up the youngest with sisters dragging me all over the place shopping, I definitely know that I don't want to be a woman 24/7. Seriously, a guy just has to go out and break something every now and then. And my idea of decorating a room is adding a plasma flat screen networked to the server. I appreciate beauty and being elegant but, there's something about doing demolition work or chopping a tree down or blowing something up.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My probable future is to become Nature Goddess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Who doesn't want to be a goddess? But you've got to work with what you've got.

Hmm ... Yeah.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U sound a lot like me, RB. I've given up the idea of becoming a woman. But, NOT looking like one!

But, not just one. I try to imitate ALL of the women I find appealing!

If u would like to be Venus? By all means become her! Be whoever u want to be. I certainly would!

We're ALL running out of time. Why not bring your female fantasies to life while can?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Nondressing CDer ReluctantDebutant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachellegsep View Post
    Nice piece of prose that highlights the quandry of a cd. Are you a writer by any chance?
    Thanks that was what I was trying to illustrate. No I am not a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I appreciate beauty and being elegant but, there's something about doing demolition work or chopping a tree down or blowing something up.
    I know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Who doesn't want to be a goddess? But you've got to work with what you've got.
    Hmm ... Yeah.
    I don't think the MacGyver of make-up artists could work with what I got. I kid. I did have a professional do my make-up one time. She was very good I was very passable, except..... I looked like my aunt. Hard to feel very goddesslike when you see a female relative looking back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U sound a lot like me, RB. I've given up the idea of becoming a woman. But, NOT looking like one!

But, not just one. I try to imitate ALL of the women I find appealing!
    Trying to create oneself into a beautiful woman is an exhilarating experience, like having a banquet of excellently prepared foods. It has been all very tasty but my belly hasn't been full in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u would like to be Venus? By all means become her! Be whoever u want to be. I certainly would!

We're ALL running out of time. Why not bring your female fantasies to life while can?
    You have done well creating your own Venus. I have thought about going down your path. Spent many an hour at the femskin website pondering the possibilities. It just wasn't me. Silicone and latex might be more durable then wax wings but they will still melt before I reach the heights I seek.

No it is time to work on some more down to earth fantasies: finding a nice girl becoming a loving husband and a good father while I can.

HI All: What a beautiful missive honey.

No one has ever written a better explanation of why we do what we do , Thankyou

I hear you Doc. I am 60, time is running short. I have achieved the look i wanted, don't see any hope for a romantic relationship, slowly learning acceptance.

Nice imagery! Here's mine: Picture Sisyphus (sissyphus LOL!) pushing his boulder of feminine identity and fetish up the steep mountain of feminine expression only to have it immediately crash back down into the cold dark valley of dreary masculinity. Repeat ad infinitum.

"If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).