Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved my chest and I'm still in the closet

Shaved my chest and I'm still in the closet

Any other ladies that are still in the closet done something like this?
    Ok so I finally got up the nerve to shave my chest! No arms or legs yet but it's a start. My wife and I are starting the 21 day fix diet and so I told her we need to take some before and after photos. I shaved and she wasn't excited about it at all. She said she wants her hairy chested husband back. I talked her into allowing me to keep it shaved until we are thru with the diet. (I think I may be a stick before we're through)
    She's also going out of town with our sons this coming Friday night. Looking forward to some Nicole time!
    Nicole
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I am somewhat in that boat. But my story is a little different. I shaved my chest with out telling the wife at first she didn't like it but after a few days she wAs as hooked as I am she likes smooth and said I should shave my legs and underarms to lucky me so I am hairless from the scalp down she live it smooth and when summer came around I started to grow it back she said no don't I like u smooth so I didn't was hard at the each and pool but I don't really care about others and no one has ever said a word about. However my wife know I dress and she is fine with it just not in front of here. But she even said she like me smooth for selfish reason and not just for Laura she just really loves the smooth feel when we are in bed. So you never know he might really begin to love it good luck.

OK Nicole, so you mean you aren't out to your wife right? No wife here and I shave when I want to. But what is this 21 day fix diet?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

It's basically a diet that structures your portions along with 30 minute exercise DVD. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
    www.beachbody.com and look for 21dayfix
    Nicole
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Just keep shaving and say "honey, there must have been something in that diet that killed my chest hair".

I shaved my chest, arms, legs, and the hair on my hands and toes. My wife didn't notice. so I placed my leg in her lap. She looked at me and said "What?"
    I took her hand and rubbed it over my leg, and she finally got it. The good news is she didn't mind. I started wearing shorts and short-sleeve shirts long before it grew back fully. Nobody said anything.
    I shaved in the fall/winter and let it grow back for summer.

Theres only a few handfuls of people that know I crosdress and now that the girlfriend and I broke up I don't see any of them on a regular basis... I shave everywhere; legs, arms, chest, underarms, etc, etc... No ones commented on my arms or underarms, my legs I just wear pants and If i know I'm going to be out in the heat then I'll just let it grow for a week and thats plenty of time for me to grow enough hair back so that no one questions it.

I think you'll be surprised with how little anyone will notice it, let alone care about it.

I shaved, or use it depilatory over my entire body, and have had a couple of comments. Some people have asked me why i shaved my legs, I am a bicyclist. But usually I just say isn't everybody shaving their bodies? It seems to be the trend.
    Cara

Get rid of the rest of your hair! Let the wife know the second she gets back that you had to do it. Say the CD demons forced you!

Hi Nicole
    I got the notion to shave my legs, thought that was ok so did it more often. Then I thought "what about chest and armpits?" So gave that a shot. Next "what about Down Under? (I am an aussie girl you must remember)" Yep cool!
    Now I do the lot except arms and I love the smooth feel. Shaved legs are the only way to go if you wear stockings. Hate the prickly feel of stubble.
    Cheers
    Amanda

Ive been shaving legs /chest and armpits for a long time and my wife doesn't say anything She is used to it

Banned Read only
    I found the legs easier to shave and hide than the chest ! I came out to her about my shaved legs so now I can wear shorts in the garden but I'm not sure how she'll react to the chest but the bra does look better without the forest !!

Aspiring Member
    I have kind of a funny story about shaving ones chest ….

I’m going to have some surgery on my foot in a couple of weeks, and last weekend I needed to go to our local Urgent Care for some tests. After getting my blood work and chest x ray, all I needed was an EKG and I would be finished.

Soon I was called back by a young female tech….. She was about 25 or so. After taking my shirt off and laying down , she said “ I see your chest is shaved, what kind of Surgery have you had recently?”

“I haven’t had any Surgery, I shave my chest because I like it” I said

“Oh My” she said “ I wish I hadn’t asked now”

I guess she has never seen a 64 year old man who shaves all over!!!!

Danielle

Take up running. I began running long runs a few years ago and found experienced chafing. I had to tape myself up to prevent it. Perfect reason to shave.

My excuse is I'm afraid of getting ticks so I shave everthing.... Plus I feel cooler in the summer

Ive never had a girl that gave a damn about a shaved chest, Im 34yo so maybe its a age thing for older girls, but pretty much anyone my age and younger has the green light on shaving the chest. Shave your legs and your GF will notice but honestly all my ex's liked my shaved legs especially in bed. but i only shave in the fall/winter. generally I think it is the male Macho crap inside us that makes us think our GF's etc will care because deep down we think its weird or fruitty or something.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, She may just start to like the clean smooth look.
    That is starting to become main stream now days.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I never had an issue with my wife regarding shaving my chest. "it's your chest" as she put it.

I used to shave my chest an now since HRT I don't have chest hair anymore to shave an I have been in the Hospital several times an only one Nurse asked me Who Shaved ya and I told I did because of the 100 degree weather.
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

I'm strictly in the closet but I shave everything I can reach,except my armpits.Tried that once and it hurt for weeks,so now I just trim it.I shave my legs and chest almost daily.I find that I look and feel 10 years younger without that gray,scruffy old rug on my chest.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Most folks won't ever notice whether you shave or not. If anyone ever asks just say "baby oil and mad passionate sex".

Eager To Learn
    I had heart surgery last year and chest was shaved. I loved it, (wish it were for a different reason). Finally after few months wife allowed me to shave my upper chest but not the rest of my body. I love the smooth chest and the way if feels in the bras. Wife accepts it but only grudgingly. Fortunately more products are coming out making the process more main stream. Great news, maybe I can shave arms and legs.

It really sucks if your wife or girl friend doesn't support shaving.

I started shaving 14 years ago. It started as a crazy action (wich is quite normal for me) my wife was telling her sister how great her new pants felt after shaving her legs and afterwards we had a talk about shaved legs and different fabrics. After the talk i decided that I needed to feel it myself, my wife called it silly but accepted it and after I did it i became hooked because it indeed felt nice and in my honest opinion it looked way better. After my legs others body parts followed and now a days I do a full body shave every now and then.

And in all the years no one ever said anything to me about it. I'm sure there are some people who have noticed it, but they simply don't care.

And not to long ago my wife actually confessed to me that she likes my chest smooth so I should do it more regular and I am trying to do that know. So I'm actually down to a body shave once a week.
    do not label me for i am unique

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    Any other ladies that are still in the closet done something like this?
    Yes, after 40 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolesmyth View Post
    She's also going out of town with our sons this coming Friday night. Looking forward to some Nicole time!
    Nicole
    I am sooo jealous! Enjoy!

Aspiring Member
    I thought it was "in style" now a days for men to shave their chest? Or was that just selective reading on my part?

Hell-o Nicole.
    I have shaved nearly everything but arms, and that I have thinned with a pumice stone.
    The first time my SO out her hands on my stub led chest she pulled back in fright, but has never said a word about it.
    I don't have a reason why, but had prepared myself prior to her noticing.
    You may not be in the same boat but grey hairs are my enemy!
    You want shaved legs? Let her find your chest first. Then your legs? You just got carried away, but you like it!
    That said, in the event your outed, it's the truth.
    You should be able to enjoy life, this is a simple part of it.
    Good Luck being hair free and care free!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!