Thread: Schedules

Schedules

My wife and I typically have travel schedules that allow me to crossdress freely. This year our schedules seem to coincide. Since we have a DADT relationship, my crossdressing time has really been curtailed. Have you'll had this issue? My wife does not realize how much crossdressing is a part of my persona. I wish it were not so, but it is a fact.
    Love, Sabrina

There is a member that comes to mind with a similar situation. I hope she sees this and responds.

Sabrina,

I can certainly relate. My wife used to work nights which worked out really well for our DADT situation. She is now working out of the house in her home office, which happens to be in our bedroom! Makes it difficult to find time for Athena. Make the most of the opportunities that you have.

Athena

Banned Read only
    I've been a shift worker for 42 years now.

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, shift work does offer some "unique" advantages over conventional jobs. I think in many cases, it might help Relationships with LESS time spent together as it is simply Human Nature to take our Loved Ones for granted the more time we spend with them.

Quote Originally Posted by sabrinaedwards View Post
    ...My wife does not realize how much crossdressing is a part of my persona....
    May I suggest that it might be time to give her a better understanding of this? Lack of understanding breeds resentment and frustration even if it is due to your not communicating with her.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Facing a similar situation: my wife and kids go to school during the day, I work from home a lot, perfect setup to dress, right? Except now, during summer vacation, they're always here. So, it was a real dry spell for me.

She is well aware about me though, so I basically just had to explain to her that I need to dress once in a while or I climb the walls. My solution, rather than being dressed during the day (don't want to make the family any more uncomfortable than I have to) is to dress in the evening when the kids are asleep and go out with friends. Once or twice a week, tops.
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

You will just have to re sync your schedules.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ever since I came out to my wife, I've been able to dress pretty much as I want. Of course I took it slow at first, but that's been over with for a long time. Sorry to hear about your problem. I know how frustrating it can be to go without dressing for long periods.