Thread: A relaxing day

A relaxing day

So my wife was out today and so were my kids. I know what you are thinking...but, no, I didn't dress. I only dress when I am going out, and that wasn't happening today, more is the pity. So instead I simply pampered myself, and did all the things I rarely get time to do during the week.
    I depilated, dyed my hair (which is finally getting long enough that I think I may soon be able to leave my wigs at home...yay!), showered, moisturized all over, applied a self tanning lotion, did my nails (they look great...haha)...all at a lovely leisurely pace with no one around to bother me. It was amazing.
    Between work and stuff around the house, kids and so on, I just never get the time and privacy to really take care of all these things. Today I did. Slowly, and deliberately without looking at the clock even once. It was awesome.

So, not going out tonight, but sitting here in some silk pjs with a glass of wine, legs tucked under me on the couch with my wife and watching a baseball game. And I am feeling relaxed and oh so nice.

Sometimes its all the little things, you know?

No, it isnt a question about sexuality, or coming out to wives or what kind of panties you wear...lol...just wanted to share a really nice day.
    Not every day is good. Many are not. Today was a good one. I hope yours was, too.
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Sounds like a wonderful day! Great to have a little me time once in a while. We all need to take some time for just relaxing on our days off.

Yea, Sam, me too. Too darn hot out to go walking around and the humidity is to melt for.... But on the weekends, I still go all out as I currently live alone. Nails, makeup, clothes.... still just worked around the house though.

Sounds like life is treating you okay...... enjoy.

Renne.....

Sounds like an enjoyable time spent.
    I'm about to get some Amanda time now that I am on my little lonesome
    Cheers Dears
    Amanda

Seems so relaxing I know how work can keep you busy. I definitely need one of those days to just relax and pamper yourself. Thanks for sharing Samantha!!!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a lovely day indeed. Ours was spent lounging in and around the pool, which inspire of Houston's heat and humidity is still a wonderful way to relax.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds wonderful, Amanda. Those are the best kind of days!

Daniella Argento
    That is such a lovely post.
    Glad you had such a good day and it ended with some cosy time with your wife
    :-)

Samantha,
    It is just about being yourself and fitting in.

Good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Samantha, Sometimes just chilling out can be a great thing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!