Thread: Drunk Guys and Bras

Drunk Guys and Bras

Hi, so trying to find where I can fit into this place. Not being a CD or an OS of a CD I am not quite sure what I can contribute to this community other than well wishes and the appreciation of the art you all partake in.

So I thought I would share one of my stories of dressing a guys up in women’s clothing.

It was last winter and I was working a job at a Snow Lodge in Yellowstone. Most of the employees that work park jobs are a rather rowdy bunch and with the only way out of the park is by snowmobile. Our employee parties can be wild (because of cabin fever.) I had with me several costumes stuff for these parties. My roommate, wanting to dress up with me, bought herself some costumes online. One of them was a sexy Bat Girl (to go with my sexy Robin ) and the other a sexy Cupid for the Heaven and Hell party a the end of the session. Seems women's costumes only come in sexy.

Night of the Heaven and Hell party, she has on her Cupid costume, this thing consisting of a tutu and corset along with my bright pink leggings (this outfit was way to short to not ware paints ) and I this dominatrix Nun outfit I fixed up by combining a cat suit and sexy nun costume. So we go to the employee pub looking Swag and sexy. One of my guy friends is already Sh*t face and talking about how great we look and how he should have worn a costume too. We tell him if he really wanted to we had a few extras he could try.

So off we went, back to the dorms with our drunk victim to dress him up how ever we wanted. First we tried the Bat girl costume seeing as he was a leaner build and all my clothes would have been a bit baggy on him. My roommate and I both cursed the fashion industry for making dresses that looked far better on this young man that it could ever on us. Then we pulled out the bras and wig.

The wig was this bright pink with curls with pigtails.This was not the first time this wig had been worn by someone with XY chromosomes. It had visited many a head of the male employees at the hotel. One, who was the housekeeping office assistant, wanted to wear it the entire day of but half way through he was told buy the higher ups he couldn't. Entire housekeeping was sort of bummed out about that.

The bra was one of mine. I remember telling him to be careful with it because it was one of my favorites. I have no idea what we stuffed it with but it had to have been something to fill out that double D thing. By the time we were done we ended up with this monstrosity of part man, part party girl.

We went back to the party and parted ways. occasionally we would see him dancing around ], drinking, and getting groped by women at the party. Heck I couldn't help myself and I too got a few squeezes in.

The next day I asked him when we could pick up our stuff. He said he still had the Bat Girl costume but the bra and wig were missing. Apparently he did not remember most of the night and he had woken up on the floor of his place wearing a dress and had a few dollars in his undergarments.

I was able to find my bra at the employee pub and had to go get it myself which is humiliating. The bartender just kept chuckling to himself and said it must have been quite a party when I picked it up. We never did find the wig. I think he might have lost it in the snow and I just know somewhere out there is a coyote going around wearing a pink girly wig.

The lesson I leaned never trust a drunk guy with your best underwear and wig.

TLDR: Wear women's clothes in Yellowstone = getting groped by drunk women.

lol. (for real... my coworkers must think Im nuts. Haha!) What a fun story. Thanks for telling it.

Well in that case I will only lend my bra to another 'girl'
    Thanks for sharing your story and welcome to the forum.
    Have fun
    Amanda
    X

I think that you just contributed to the forum by telling your story. It is a good example of what can happen when dealing with people who have had too much to drink. I, for one, like to read about women who are not totally freaked out when seeing a male dressed in women's clothing
    Hugs, Carole

I have placed Yellowstone on my list of places to visit next year.

Welcome. Great story! I am curious to know not being a CD or SO of one, what is your interest in our lifestyle. Glad your here, so please dont think im trying to run you off. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by hope springs View Post
    Welcome. Great story! I am curious to know not being a CD or SO of one, what is your interest in our lifestyle. Glad your here, so please dont think im trying to run you off. Just curious.

Truthfully, for very selfish reasons. The dating scene has been... well.. non-existent for me in the last few years. And I sort of found out that for most CD finding a woman who accepts and participates in their crossdressing is like winning the lottery. I may not be the best looking or perfect woman but I won't kick a guy out of my bed for wearing a pink nighty (I probably convinced him to put it on in the first place) and that makes me extremely desirable to a niche lot of gents that would normally get look over by the rest of the gg population.

So hear I am trying to learn more about the men who CD. I don't expect to find my soul mate or anything but sort of fun to fantasize.

((Actually after reading a few things here I am a little sadden by the hidden shame and pain so many feel about crossdressing. Its something I don't totally understand. There is a lot more to crossdressing than I realized and it is nice to know what I maybe getting myself into by trying to peruse this kind a person.))

Welcome and I hope you decide to hang around Meg

Thanks Megalic, makes sense to me. Im sure you will find someone

Platinum Member
    Hi Megalic, I thought that the Summer time was the best time to visit Yellowstone
    I may have to come back in the winter.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Sounds like a fun time. I've been to a lot of parties where people got drunk and started to swap clothing. You know things are getting wild when you see half naked guys in bras, panties, dresses etc being chased around by their girlfriends. I've been really, really drunk often in my life, but apparently never enough to lose those inhibitions.

If you're looking to be with someone who does this on a regular basis, that shame and fear you speak of is difficult to navigate around intellectually and emotionally. I had two girlfriends that were into it, one being more lightly experimental and the other dating other crossdressers after, but I couldn't bring myself to come out and let that be a part of our relationship despite their interest. It doesn't make much sense now, but when you wall yourself up with a secret, it's hard to escape even when what's outside of your little box is much more hospitable.

Hey Meg,

That is a nice story and you have to wonder whether or not some of those participating might just be keeping some feelings buried...

And it is good that you find us collectively interesting - a little bit more fascination from the GG sector wouldn't go amiss for us as a community - and while we do get a lot of very insightful input from the other GGs here, you're a bit of a rarity as far as 'enthusiasts' go... which is great! And just another perspective to add to the mix...

That pain and shame you mention I think is quite common to those of us of a certain generation and upbringing, and it is a very potent conditioning agent indeed... sad, but just like other aspects of life, something we have to live with...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

When is snow season at Yellowstone?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Great story thanks for sharing it..

Tina
    I don't believe in pessimism. If something doesn't come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it's going to rain, it will.

Fun story. You will find someone and your story has given me hope that there is a small chance that I may to find someone too.