Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Body image?

Here's a curveball for ya!

Do you feel attractive? Sexy even?
    Does that fall in with how you feel about your body image?

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    No, never have done. But with what I now know of myself I understand why that would be. How can you feel sexy or attractive when you know your body doesn't match your mind?
    I think thats something you can only work on after you have have had the necessary procedures and learned to like yourself.
    To feel sexy and attractive is often reinforced from someone else finding you sexy.
    Going to be years and after SRS that I can hopefully get to that point.

Hi,

Have i ever felt attractive, let alone sexy, what tree are..... you..... hiding behind ,it must be big enough so you cant see me in the open ,

I was told 3 year ago by a woman in our group i must have looked an attractive looking young man . yea maybe so depends who;s looking or who was looking , body wise yes ill go with that female shape with in reason and still is maybe a bit better in fact ,

as to my face you got, a be kidding i did not like how i looked at age 10 and now no different,

Let me put it this way...... no man..... would be interested in a female that is different ,I prefer weird at least i dont have to prove im a female i just am . just not the sexy one ,

Becky,

i have the advantage of being female = intersexed with out my womb . and yes the lady was right i did,,,,, look,,,,, as an attractive young man, because of how my body was configgered both male and female in many respects,

my body is right for myself as it is , i never had any issues there , just i do get embarrissed with how i look or seen facial wise, thats my fail point , cant help that , yet i have to say being the way i am and how i look has really been a fantastic advantage over all and the many places iv been and the doors opened for me so i ....HAVE.... to look at that as being my advantage in other ways that would not have happened had i looked as a normal female in how we should look,

I,v grown in to a woman and had surgerys along the way as well and im very happy as a normal female with in my bodys makeup , and my own hormones,

Different..... OH YES....and very very happy being this way ,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 08-08-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    Here's a curveball for ya!

Does that fall in with how you feel about your body image?
    Rarely, but it has happened.

My ex-wife was very supportive of my transition and she was always very positive to me as far as my looks go. She would compliment my clothing (which she had usually picked out) and how I looked in them. She would initiate physical intimacy which always made me feel like I was attractive/sexy to at least her.

I also had a semi serious long term relationship with a man. The fact that he pursued me made me feel good.the fact that he wanted to be physically intimate with me made me feel sexy.

But overall I need constant positive reinforcement to feel attractive or sexy. My current long dry spell of not even a date would put my overall sexy factor to a 2 on a scale of 10.

Aspiring Member
    I understand image is an issue for everyone in the world. I was wondering though for the ts of the world who are not models. Does this issue ever let up? I know there are many surgeons that have become rich of this but for real...when does it end?
    Professional thread killer.

I don't know if it ends but it does get better with time assuming you have the means to pursue whatever it is you feel you need to transition.

So I just took some pics to analyze the dark circles under my eyes and for some reason everything hit me all at once.

I feel terrible.
    Every. Single. Flaw. And every hint of masculinity all hit at once and now I feel like utter shit.

You change the things you can. And deal with this you can't. Add April says, it does get better over time. The first year will be the most difficult and brutal. As you become more comfortable with You. You will find it much easier to go about your daily life without harassment. The longer I live full-time, I am able to live my life as any woman can without attracting undue attention of stares.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W