Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSA changes policy?

My guess would be it was just to let you know you didn't fool him , like the occasional SA that likes to ever so politely say have a nice day "SIR"

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    I was in the air force, when I was younger. That said, I will not fly! If I ever really need to fly somewhere, I will drive to Canada and fly from there. If everybody, absolutely everybody refused to fly for just a week, and the airports were empty, this nonsense would end. The airlines would be screaming bloody murder to their congressvermin and senators, and it would end. But the american people refuse to change their routines, or deny themselves anything to preserve their freedom.
    While I would love to do just that, many of us are a prisoner of "take a flight in the morning, do business and fly back at nigh or the next day." I'd love to take the train to certain locations but cant due to time. We are, unfortunately prisoners of our society - in this case fly or drive - and if you drive, it will take a long time.