Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cute Restroom Story

Gone to live my life
    [QUOTE=Katey888;3564693]Sooooooo....!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Sooooooo....!?!?!

Blue or red.... BLUE OR RED..?????
    Okay to bottle the genie . . . Isha took the . . . drumroll . . . "red" key

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Not having restrooms in the actual restaurant seems strange . . . It also seems that if the restrooms required a key, there would be no need to designate one for men and one for women. Just hand out a key to whoever asks for it.
    Hi Krisi. The restaurant shares a building with several other smaller restaurants in a building which is quite old. So, they all share the same bathroom facilities. I am guessing the key thing is so people who are not patrons of one of the restaurants don't wander in and use the facilities. The bathroom is full sized and anyone with a key can enter, so when I went in there were already three ladies present and two more came in when I was leaving. Yes it seems strange but I guess it works for them.

Hugs

Isha

Great story, Isha! And what a sweet young man. I hope the injuries are feeling somewhat better.
    Hugs
    Sammie
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.