Thread: Crossplay at Comic Con

Crossplay at Comic Con

Just wondering, how many of you ladies made it out to SDCC to show off your Cross-play skills?

Comic Con is a little out of the way for me, so I stick to some of the more local mostly anime cons. I have a few ideas in the pipes to work on but need to find the time to sit and do them. Even though everyone's nauseated by Frozen being everywhere, I was going to pull off a Queen Elsa after I get some more practice with the sewing machine. Also probably going to do Charlotte Hepner from Gundam Zeonic Front.
    Smi mens jernet er varmt.
    "Don't laugh just cause my bra's stuffed with socks!"
    ♫ "I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-CHERRY BOMB!" ♫

I'm way too far for Comic Con in SD (since I live in Pa) But I'm gonna try to make it to the Pittsburgh one in September. I have a Lady Sif from the Thor movies outfit. Just need a few more add ons !

I didn't realize Comic Con was on. I wish I could be there.

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    I live in the Bay Area and definitely want to drive down for Comic-con! It's definitely on my bucket list. Maybe I'll even try the crossplay if I think I could pull it off. God knows there are a TON of crossdressing video game/comic/anime characters!

We do DragonCon down around my area, I'm hoping to get the nerves up and try something.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    3 hours in lines to get tickets and to get in, etc? I don't think so----
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No, I will stick to Halloween.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.