Thread: Lack of being here hurt who I am

Lack of being here hurt who I am

I had to leave the site for awhile due to a bug on my tablet. Since then, I went from 150# to 160# and started to bite my nails! Not relating to my needs is hellish! Anybody else have experience with this? Now that I'll be back sporadically, I'm hoping it will bring back the old Jenny.
    Last edited by JennyLynn; 07-31-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Indeed! The site went down for a few days and felt a gaping hole in my daily routine. I think the hole was somewhere between my bra and skort.

I hope so too Jenny - nice that you're back with us... but I can't say I share your experience...

I've been here daily for months, I'm eating more and drinking more, and wondering where the next forum bug is going to crop up is giving me the collywobbles...

Ohhh - but if you're just back you won't know about the two-day site outage, and the mysteriously duplicating posts, and the permanent waiting state after a reply or a PM... it's like an episode of the X-Files... except perhaps we should be the XD-Files...

Perhaps now you're back the Gremlins will go away... Me, I'm just ducking back undercover until it's sorted...

Glad you're back Jenny - you'll be feeling better in no time...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Katey thanks for dropping that comment about the gremlins, I had trouble with my computer and thought the hitches were a carry over from that problem. At the moment I'm having problems editing my posts and keep getting a string of error messages on my profile page.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jenny and welcome back. I hope you have your tablet bug sorted out. Although I truly love this site and try to keep up with it as much as possible because I enjoy talking, sharing and just hanging my day to day life provides plenty of drama to keep me intrigued when I am not here. Again WELCOME BACK!

Hugs

Isha

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Hi Jenny! Welcome back. Geez, when the site went down I thought, "OK Carla, now what did you do?"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I usually just check it every morning and then again around noon and then again before bed time. I had been trying to throw some different pics up for the avatar and profile and tried it while the bug was loose. I thought oh no I must have wrecked the system as every thing was totally in slow motion and would then just stop. Just got the new pis up a couple days ago. I definitely don't want a virus from this site. Can just see it now my pictures popping up on my emails I send out .... Lol talk about getting outed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny Lynn, I step on the scale every Morning just to make sure that things don't get out of hand.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Welcome back Jenny, always loved your style

Nothing like a good break to refresh the mind.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.