Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's left for men?

Quote Originally Posted by CD in Montreal

I guess our 'idealism of femininity' for the purposes of feeling fully like the woman inside of us allows us to freely imagine a certain rather "sexy" image of the woman we are inside. We rarely imagine our female selves in our minds looking like Bea Arthur or Janet Reno but are sometimes very disappointed with how we look in the mirror when after getting all dolled up and first looking in the mirror. Our bowling ball-sized head and size 11 (or larger) shoes and "Man-hands" give us away.

That's a blast of reality I didn't need!
    I agree with everything you have said.
    Big difference though, I find a woman dressing masculine to be terribly attractive and exciting. The double standard for me exists where I would love for others to feel the same way when I'm out. And to some degree, there are those few women who truly enjoy seeing us dressed. God bless them!
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar
    I don't know about anyone else on here, but I found this quite demeaning...

http://www.lingeriebowl.com/gallery/

In the pursuit if male/female sexual equality I think this is a backward step.....I can't believe that a woman would have thought of this idea as it simply panders to the alpha-males in the crowd.

Anyone else have a similar opinion ?
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

All male suit

there is an auction pit worker all female named Amy that works for the Barret Jackson Classic Car Auction for the past 3 years she has on a all male white shirt blue sport coat pants and shoes just as all the other males.Sexey I dought it but she dose get alot of the high bidders.
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

another item to recently go over to the female wardrobe, that are fashionable at the moment are waistcoats. They look awful, (not biased - they really do. I wouldn't wear one as a GG,) but they seem popular in the smart wardrobes of the up-to-date woman.

Let's take something of theirs - like high heels.... oh no, wait. I do that anyway! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

it is hardly double-standard when women have had to fight for their
    self expression (under the umbrella of women liberty); while
    our "battle" lacks a identifiable cause -- we ourselves are a bit
    unsure even in our private lives.
    women lib cause is a real tangible injustice that lend easily
    for empathy. if we get stuck on clothing items as a battle,
    then our cause, even to me, is frivolous and unworthy of broad empathy --
    there has to be a comprehensive, worthy cause for CDer to recruit
    wide support.