Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: How many here are exmilitary

OK I have told before I have been in war 2 years but no CD in that period,. Only question for US citizens. Has Obama made something new for accepting CD and TG in army?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 10-30-2014 at 12:36 PM. Reason: not allowed
    I don't wont to hurt anybody. I just wont to enjoy a life.

USAF,1970-74, Security Police. Pease NH, Ubon Thailand, Loring Me. Dressed when I could state side and off duty, no dressing while on duty or in Thailand.

Spent most of my time at sea in the Merchant Marines down in the engine room! One one trip we did an around the world run with a stay in the Philippine's and then in Nam for a few months unloading cargo. Repressed the urge but when I got home in '68 the urge took over again and has never stopped.

I thank and applaud each and every one of you for your service!!!

20 years in the Navy, dressed up on shore duty, left it all behind when at sea. And would do it again in minute. :-D

Jayme

Kara Zor-El
    Thank you all for serving!

I am ex-army. Fortunately for me, while I was in Korea, I had access to a fairly deserted NCO barracks that had ony a cuple people staying in, besides me. I know that at least one time, I had a felllow NCO walk into the room I was in, and after seeing the heels and hosiery, thought he walked into the wrong room. He did not realize it was me. I never opened my mouth to ever let him know, either. LOL.
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

Thank you Jenny, and all of you with the same sentiments!
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

5 years in the army doing medical research.

IDK if this counts but I'v been a LEO for nearly 25 years.

Banned Read only
    70-73 Basic at Ft Polk, AIT Ft Sam, only duty station was Walter Reed. Got to dress some once I moved off post. Except for basic the best three years of my life I think. Been a dresser for years and wish I had more time to do it now. Thanks to all that served and all that still do.

3 years, 11 months, 12 days US Navy. Cruiser off the coast of Vietnam, then California coast
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

I was on active duty for 5 year and a month, and spend 16 years in the reserves, and now retired for several years just waiting to get paid again, U.S. Navy SEABEE''S, the CAN DO people of the navy.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagirl View Post
    Now all we need are ranks, quals, ecn's, etc and I reckon we can form the first CD combat company with SF support...
    Uniforms may be a little impractical, combat heels, cam cream in concealer, foundation, blusher and bronzer, lace trimmed body armour, disruptive pattern in shades of pink, going commando now means g-strings, suspenders and fishnets...

Happy to be the first to sign up....
    This post is absolute gold! Really cracked me up! lol. (Sorry to chime in since I'm no where near to be mil... I still regret not joining my country's navy though..).

Huge respects for all of you!

USMC from 1988 - 1992. Went in the Army Reserves in Nov 1992. In 1995 I thought about trying to complete another 16 years, but the Marine Corps wasn't taking any prior service at that time, so I want active duty Army. That lasted three years.

After 9/1, I thought about going back in, but talk about WMD's & an invasion of Iraq kept me from considering going back in.

USAF, 20 years and 1 day. Didn't do much dressing while living in the barracks. Joined in Aug 1978 retired Sept 1998.

Ex Navy here . was active ffrom 1980 to 1988

In the Army 21 years and still serving. One tour in Afghanistan, 7 years in Europe, among other places. I did nothing while deployed. I wear panties most days.

Let's just say I've (probably) over-compensated just a wee bit for my T-Girl'ness.

I might be inclined to say more later if this thread is still going, after 0001hrs on 1 Feb 15, when my "federal sentence" of 27 yrs, 00 mo's and 10 days will have been completed.

So I am not an "Ex".........just yet.

My "getting out of jail" ceremony is only two weeks away, and now that I have finally "grown up" I need to figure out what heck I want to be for another 15 years or so, and try to find a way to have Sarah more apart of my life now. So nobody pls tell me (jokingly I know) why don't I try to now "Be All That I Can Be" in my next life.......however, the "Be All" is definatly something on Sarah's bucket list that I want to attend one year.

I've always been about the mission and my work coming first. So, any dressing for me has always been limited to my off time, and like many here have already said,.....our collective work is so busy & tiresome at times, that finding the time to even think about, let alone actually having the time/opportunity to dress often, while at work has been almost non-existent for me.

I've always lived on the economy, so privacy issues were never really much of a concern for me, and again, I purposely committed myself to never mixing business with pleasure during my career, except that I can say that due to my numerous "business trips" (I travel for work a lot!) and my travel per-diem savings, these situations have certainly provided Sarah with the opportunity to do lots of great shopping in many of our nation's, and some of the worlds, leading cities!

Seriously though, its been a wonderful adventure & life, and I have to this very day, no complaints about it.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 12-30-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Currently serving in the Army Reserves. I'm out in a month and a half though. Debating if I want to commission and go active or just get out.

Air Force - 65-69 - Mostly Germany - Dee was deeply underground.

USAF 77-81. Lived off base most of the time. Then go married. Dressed in pantyhose only, wife at the time thought it was "playtime".

Army, 85 to 89, purged but never could stop and to be honest don't care to I am me and me is happy!

US Army Officer 67-69. Been crossdressing since I was 8. No time while I was in the military, only boxers.

4 years active serve in the U. S. Navy 1981- 1985
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.