Thread: A weekend all to myself

A weekend all to myself

I am super excited to have a whole weekend to myself in April, my girlfriend is going to be taking a trip with my mom and sister. I will be fully dressed the whole weekend... I AM SUPER EXCITED, I hope the plans go through.

I hope things work out for you too, Shawna...

It's nice to have time to look forward to, even when it's months and months away, the time will pass quickly but hopefully you won't spend too long fantasising about it between now and then... I love the feeling of anticipation - the build up can be half the fun sometimes...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I know exactly how you feel. My wife travels every once on a for business. I actually look forward to when she's gone so I can dress a bit more. Paint my nails, wear more clothes, and even go to bed wearing lingerie. Hope your weekend is a good one. Keep us informed.

I hope things go well for you ! Just be careful and don't leave any evidence behind LOL Have a great time !
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only
    Make sure you have everything lined up for the weekend. Before our child moved back from the mid west my wife visited her for 7 to 10 days. It was great to be able to dress 24/7 and hang my dresses in the closet, toss my male underwear in a box and sort my panties and bras and hosiery into my armoire.

Have a great time Shawna! Enjoy yourself and be as cute, feminine and beautiful as you can!

Ohhh I really enjoy planning my weekends with days of work to do my nails and dress to the nines without worrying about having to work the following day. Sleeping in lingerie feeling totally feminine. Waking feeling totally girlie. Ohhh I love it...

I too get excited when I know that I will have a free weekend or couple days away from the family ... I rarely get to fully dress until then. have fun..

April? C'mon Man!

That is what I've been doing these last few days! I've been alone and it's been awesome!
    I actually planned it about two weeks ago and the anticipation has been intense!

It will be super fun I hope, I am for the first time glue my forms on