Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the First Girl To Inspire You In Some Way

There were so many singers and actresses that I wanted to be like. My all time favourite was Brooke Shields in the early 80's. I really wanted to be like her in my early twenties. A little bit later in the late 80's I admired Kylie Minogue. Fast forward to the nineties and I wanted to look like Melissa Joan Hart in Clarissa Explains It All. These days I admire the Princess Kate Middleton. Judging by comments I have heard by other guys who wish to be female I gather I am not alone.

In fifth grade I had a teacher who wore black patent leather heels and to-die-for red lipstick. I used to listen for the sound of those stilettos coming down the hall....

Had to be Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers.
    She was strong, independent and beautiful, what more could you ask for.

buffythevampireslayerposter007.jpg

Banned Read only
    For me it was hands down my mother! She was always working out in sexy leotards and one day it just clicked!! She also got me into to fitness and other things

My mother by far, as I haved started earlier. Especially her cat's eye frames, among her first eyewear of choice where black cat's eye frames, encrusted with rhinstone with large upswept ends. Very stylish, I not sure if these were her first cat's eye pair, but if I remember correctly, this was way back in 1959, she first purchased two pairs of cat's eye frames. One was for use around the house the other , more fancy was for party wear. I was fitted for male frames the same day that my mom was fitted for her first pair of glasses. We both went from no glasses to full time frames & lenses. For nearly 50 years, until her death in 2007, my mother picked mostly cat's eye stlye, even when they were not in vogue. Her ingerie style, vintage 1950's also were, IMO, were amazing & so chic. To me my mother was a fashion plate beyond belief. It is because of my mother that I count myself as "a 1950's girl." At "special events" she also wore bangles, she did so well past the age of seventy, at the age of 70 she looked a " young 50", at least to me.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 08-21-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I was transfixed by looking at the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders,and I often fantasize about wearing the uniform?

For her fashion sense the first was my mom. I would watch Broadway musical movies. Seeing the women in the various outfits I was always envious of what they were wearing.

For me...Linda Carter. Her "civilian" outfits in Wonder Woman were so cool and looked quite comfy.

These in particular made the first big impression on me:

lc1978.jpg

lc-21978.jpg

I am Ana, hear me roar! 27th Jennifer's Avatar
    Wonder Woman. And an old Tawnya Tucker album my parents had. I wanted to look like her so bad.....

Ana

Aspiring Member
    Martha Stewart - The Domestic Diva!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jerry Hall and Madonna. I just happened to see pictures of them wearing some fantastic clothes (in Madonna's case the white ruched dress from Who's That Girl?) and thought how fabulous it must feel to wear the same things.

Victoria Adams from the Say You'll be There video, I wanted to look like her, plus Jennifer Lopez was also a big inspiration.

I have always had a thing for Tina Louise (Ginger from Gilligan's Island) and Barbara Feldon (Agent 99). I loved their pouty looks and Gingers gowns. But the one who started it for me was an an unknown model I saw in an oil ad in a hot rod magazine I was reading in bed one night when I was 12 or 13. She had long blonde hair, straight cut fringe, heavy eye liner, full lips and white overalls with gorgeous cleavage. Her eyes pierced my soul and planted a seed which I acted upon the next morning after everyone in the house had left for work.. I went straight into my sisters bedroom and made myself up and completely dressed as a girl. It was an experience that I felt ashamed about but it never left me.
    Luv
    Amanda

Well, I'm a child of the 70's, so for me it was Farrah Fawcett-especially in Charlie's Angels.

Aspiring Member
    I grew up in a small, quite isolated town. Nearly all of the people within 20 miles were relatives. We had no tv. My grandmother and my aunt, only five years older than me, were my role models. My grandmother was still a teenager and quite a hot chick, with all due respect, when she caught my grandfather's eye on his trips out of state. She still showed much evidence of this even in her 50s and 60s. My aunt inherited the good looks. She was the first woman that I saw up close and in person in a bathing suit. She did a lot for that bathing suit, let me tell you, even when my age was still in the single digits. A rich cousin got my attention often with her hair, pretty dresses with short skirts, and tights. They all got me thinking about pretty clothes enough to ask my aunt why I couldn't dress like her and my female peers.

In the public media, Marlo Thomas. I liked her style. She was a smart girl who dressed well. As for outright sexy, Barbara Eden in those genie outfits ...

The Spice Girls !! I remember wanting to be Ginger for Halloween. With the Union Jack dress and red thigh high boots

Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    In the public media, Marlo Thomas. I liked her style. She was a smart girl who dressed well. As for outright sexy, Barbara Eden in those genie outfits ...
    That Girl was my first. Marcia Brady. Jaclyn Smith on Charlie's Angels.

So many but the first ones I remember were Connie Selleca; Erin Gray, Brooke Shields, ..
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

As a young boy, I was sitting in the dentist chair having my teeth cleaned by a beautiful young woman with the most perfect red lips. It was up close and personal. I can't say it was a genuine sexual experience, but it was my first recollection of a "twitch" in responce to what my eyes were fixed upon.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    It was way way back when I was in junior high. She was a grade school teacher and from the first time I saw her I thought she was the most incredable looking woma ever. I didn't know until I got to know her that I was crossdresser.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Janet from 3's Company, closely followed by Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman), Jane Fonda and Daisy Duke. That's where I completely lay all of the blame and fault. They are responsible for all of this!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Biker Twit
    Olivia Newton John (Grease, Those leather pants!!). Pretty much every other beautiful woman I've ever seen...

Firstly, the Sears catalogue women, as a boy I wanted their clothes and poise...
    Secondly, my Grade 4 teacher whose swooshing of her skirt and slips inspired me to want and discover that beautiful sound and
    thirdly Miss April, 1974.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 08-29-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Mom of course

High school girls. I went to a catholic grammar school where everybody dressed in uniform. Very boring. Once I got to high school it became very inspiring. Girls were obviously dressing up to impress the boys and I loved it. Short skirts, dresses, heels. It definitely inspired and influenced me. I wanted to look like that.